News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Beta 3 error500

Started by Juan Carlos, March 21, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan Carlos

Hi,

I have a 2.1 for testing working but and when I upgrade to beta3 I have a external error 500.

The upgrade is going without any error during installation.

I try to install directly from beta 3 and I receive the same error 500

Juan Carlos

Arantor

When did you get this from Github? The date makes a difference since beta 3 has been tagged as beta 3 for some time.

Juan Carlos

Thanks arantor

I download from github yestereday
Juan Carlos

Kindred

ANd what does your error log (on the server) indicate is the cause of the 500 error?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Colin

Quote from: Juan Carlos on March 21, 2017, 03:48:19 PM
I try to install directly from beta 3 and I receive the same error 500

^ This happens during the install process or after? And yes, we need the actual error.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Juan Carlos

The error appear when finish the instalation, during the installation all is ok

I am trying now to activate they error log. My server is 1&1
Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos

I cant to activate the error log but now I install the 2.0 and the upgrade to 2.1 beta 3 and is working.
I import a database from other forum to test.
Now I have this error in the log:
QuoteFile: /homepages/8/d361504127/htdocs/260mirod/forum/Sources/Security.php
Line: 1204
Juan Carlos

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Juan Carlos

I am sorry
I found the new error that was in the attachment directory. I run the repair settings and path was blank.
Now is working and who knows about the "internal server error" when I try to clean install from beta3

Thank you
Juan Carlos

Advertisement: