News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Mobile Site Fails

Started by humbleworld, March 22, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbleworld

Hello Friends,

How can we make our SMF forum sites mobile friendly? I installed the Responsive Curve mod, which is not updated, and yet it failed the Google Mobile Friendly Site Test. The mobile theme did show up in the browser, but in the Google test, it failed.

How can I fix this?

Kindred

unless google changed their routine, the responsive curve mod works just fine...   and I have no idea what you mean by "not updated" - the mod is up-to-date.

and I just tested my site, witht he google tool...  using the curve theme and the responsive curve mod...   my site comes up "Page is mobile-friendly"

so, there must be some other issue with your site.... but the responsive curve mod works just fine.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

humbleworld

kindred, the responsive curve mod, which was not detected in a google mobile-friendly test, did not work in my site. so i shifted to a paid smfmobiletheme, which works just fine.

Advertisement: