News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

WSOD on two of my sites ?

Started by MoreBloodWine, March 26, 2017, 12:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoreBloodWine

So I use to have a cloud account, downgraded to standard account as I don't really need the VPS any more.

Well, I don't know when it happened. Think after the move. Not sure.

But I have two of my 5 sites down: eojmarket.com & ieopportunities.com

Here's one of my working sites which is 2.0.7 (dust514corps.com) which I believe the two WSOD sites are on as well.

For simplicity sake since it will probably be asked for at some point: http://eojmarket.com/php_info.php

Really hoping someone can help me figure this out as no files have been changed. The only significant change is the downgrade from cloud to normal account but like I said. It's only 2 of my 5 sites which are WSOD'd.

Really would love to get this figured out and have those sites back online... Ty.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

Illori

check your server error log for any related errors and post them here. without the errors we cant really tell you what is going on.

Kindred

and please indicate details about when you see the WSOD...  what triggers it?
When you downgraded servers, did you run repair_settings.php to reconfigure your forums to the new servers?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: Illori on March 26, 2017, 06:05:19 AM
check your server error log for any related errors and post them here. without the errors we cant really tell you what is going on.
What specifically should I be looking for ? Host said they checked the logs and didn't see anything but it might not be something they though oh wait. That could be it.

Quote from: Kindred on March 26, 2017, 08:33:06 AM
and please indicate details about when you see the WSOD...  what triggers it?
When you downgraded servers, did you run repair_settings.php to reconfigure your forums to the new servers?
About when I see it ?

It's on every page even if I say type a link to index.php?action=admin or something. But just on the two named sites.

I have two other SMF sites that are just fine.

Also... yes, I added and tried to run the repair file but it threw something at me. Even on a working site where I added it from curiosity. Will have to do that again later and post back.

If needed. To a trusted name I've seen on these forums for some time. I would be willing to pass my admin info for the two sites as well as FTP info to the hosting account.

Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

Illori

if you are not sure what to post. you can attach your error log to your next post or post the first few entries in the log.

Advertisement: