News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Forum keeps loading after the page is loaded

Started by PLAYBOY, March 26, 2017, 05:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLAYBOY

Every page in my forum loads and functions well but the loading icon (the one on the tab, next to the title of the page) keeps loading. It never gets done with the loading for that page.

Is there a simple, easy solution for this? or do I have to go through each plugin, disable and enable or put up a clean backup or something?
Unfortunately I can`t give the site address to anyone. I`m just asking if anyone knows a solution or if anyone has had this problem before?

Kindred

We really can't tell you without looking at the site ourselves, with a debugger...

There are, literally, a thousand different reasons this could be happening.
So, unless you give us the site URL, you are on your own.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

PLAYBOY

Yeah I really wish I could. But I can`t. So when you say a debugger, can you give me more info on that? Maybe I can figure out myself. Like how do I debug that? which tools I would use etc.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

landyvlad

Quote from: PLAYBOY on March 26, 2017, 05:21:01 PM
Unfortunately I can`t give the site address to anyone

That's like asking a doctor for a check up but not attending for an examination.

As helpful as people are here, they can't perform miracles, and can't be expected to spend hours on 'possibilities' . 
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

PLAYBOY

Quote from: Steve on March 26, 2017, 07:38:01 PM
Can you pm the site url?

I can`t. I`m sorry

Quote from: landyvlad on March 26, 2017, 09:56:42 PM
Quote from: PLAYBOY on March 26, 2017, 05:21:01 PM
Unfortunately I can`t give the site address to anyone

That's like asking a doctor for a check up but not attending for an examination.

As helpful as people are here, they can't perform miracles, and can't be expected to spend hours on 'possibilities' . 

I understand the difficulty of the situation but you can always ask a doctor what do they do in case of that condition. There are general practices and experiences he can talk about and that`s all I need.

Illori

in this case we really need to see the site in question otherwise we cant advise much to fix the issue.

Advertisement: