News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Re: How do you enable recycle bin

Started by xapim, March 27, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xapim

Will this work if i create a child board onder a board only visible to admins and global mods because that is what i did but i cant seem to have the option to move to recycle bin in the topics even created a new one to test and only have quote modify and remove and the recicle bin option is enabled and saved with the board for recycled topics this is weird im on the latest smf version any help would be very appreciated

Regards
[edit] topic split, please dont post in topics that are 7 years old and on a version that is not the one you are using. -Illori

xapim

Sorry for that Illori i didnt even noticed i was replying to an post prom a really old smf version i just noted the post subject .

Correcting i didnt created a child board i created a new board inside the admin only visible category and did exactly what i said in the previous post but still not getting any luck with any topics having the option to send to recicle bin

Again cheers for any help provided

Illori

when you delete a topic it will automatically move to the recycle bin, you dont MOVE topics to the recycle bin.

Steve

I had a really hard time reading your question without any punctuation. Just sayin' ... ;)
DO NOT pm me for support!

xapim

Quote from: Steve on March 27, 2017, 10:39:14 AM
I had a really hard time reading your question without any punctuation. Just sayin' ... ;)

Sorry about that im going to give it a test see if i can figure it out

landyvlad

Quote from: Illori on March 27, 2017, 08:57:44 AM
when you delete a topic it will automatically move to the recycle bin, you dont MOVE topics to the recycle bin.

and FYI xapim the button is that below the thread and is called "remove topic"
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

xapim

Quote from: landyvlad on March 29, 2017, 07:25:21 AM
Quote from: Illori on March 27, 2017, 08:57:44 AM

and FYI xapim the button is that below the thread and is called "remove topic"

Got it finally i managed to get it to work properly even if i just need to remove a post from a topic thank u all for the help

Advertisement: