How do I turn these off? (to stop display)

Started by landyvlad, March 28, 2017, 07:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

On the board index - please see attachment.

I can't see anywhere to turn these off, so they are not displayed.  I've looked in the theme settings and just about everywhere else...

(I did manage to find a few there to turn off, but these ones elude me).

I want to use blocks from the TinyPortal for these functions instead.

Thanks
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

I must be dumb as a stump today because I can't find where to do that.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Illori

i think it is in current theme in the admin panel.

Steve

If you're talking about 'Show statistics on board index:' in each theme, that doesn't do it on either of my forums, one of which has no mods.

Arantor

To hide it completely requires a mod. There's no option for it.

Steve

Antechinus

That requires setting permissions to hide it for every membergroup, which IMO is a PITA for the admin. IMO it'd be easier to just do a minor PHP edit.

Code (BoardIndex.template.php - Find) Select
}

template_info_center();
}

Code (BoardIndex.template.php - Replace) Select
}

//template_info_center();
}

It really is that simple.

landyvlad

Well that's really odd how other 'info' down there has checkboxes to disable it but that one doesn't !
Seems as if that may have got overlooked.
Perhaps could be fixed in 2.0.14?
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Kindred

Ummmm.....no, caracal, this is just plain incorrect.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

landyvlad

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

landyvlad

well, that makes sense then !

I'll follow antechinus' advice.

landyvlad

Appears to have worked nicely, thanks to a genus of dasyurid marsupial.

Advertisement: