News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Help me please i lost my forum

Started by ChrisFTW, March 29, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisFTW

first of all let me introduce myself i'm Chris today i've go to server setting and change the forum title but when i try i was entered in wrong forum URL, so when im gonna to admin features and option, must i enter my password to access Administration Center but my forum it moved me to the new forum i was added wrong. really i'm tired so to build this forum I will not be happy if I lose this forum
there no way to access my forum again please help me

Thank You.

br360

Can you go into your settings.php and look for

$mbname =

Make sure you put in the correct forum name there (make sure there are ' in between so like 'forumname'; )

ChrisFTW

i can visit only my forum but when i try to go into admin features and options it take me for another URL i was write wrong

ChrisFTW

example now i go to admin after click the button hxxp:flic.kr/p/SNie2b [nonactive] hxxp:flic.kr/p/TbSw1z [nonactive] that happens

br360

Ok, your settings.php is in your file manager on your server. You should get there via your cpanel or through ftp.

You may also try runnig repair.settings.php to see if it can be resolved that way. Read this- http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Repair_settings.php

That you also have to upload to your server (same place as your settings.php and ssi. php are)

ChrisFTW

thank you very much for your help and now i can access my form again it solved fine, edit via notepad++ thanks alot  :-*  :-*

br360

Advertisement: