News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Users Online Today Mod

Started by Nibogo, November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rk2910

Yes, a day to day history somewhere.

Maybe it can be added to a future release.  8)

GleamPlay.com

Can the mod show Users online last 24 hours instead of Today?
I searched in the Topic before, but can't find any useful solutions.

Thanks!!!
Gleam - http://gleamplay.com
The SMF to have fun, meet new friends and play games!

Steve

Did you read the first post? It clearly states one of the options is to show the last 24 hours. Having just installed it on my test forum I can verify that.
DO NOT pm me for support!

sangham.net

Nice tool and works fine, Mr Nibogo.

There have been two text strings not translated into German, if you like to add it.

$txt['uot_users_online_last_24_hours']='Benutzer die letzten 24 Std. angemeldet';
$txt['uot_users_online_last_7_days']='Benutzer die letzten 7 Tage angemeldet';

Nibogo

Quote from: sangham.net on May 28, 2015, 11:50:16 AM
Nice tool and works fine, Mr Nibogo.

There have been two text strings not translated into German, if you like to add it.

$txt['uot_users_online_last_24_hours']='Benutzer die letzten 24 Std. angemeldet';
$txt['uot_users_online_last_7_days']='Benutzer die letzten 7 Tage angemeldet';

Thanks a lot, i'll add for next release.

GleamPlay.com

Quote from: Steve on May 28, 2015, 08:01:16 AM
Did you read the first post? It clearly states one of the options is to show the last 24 hours. Having just installed it on my test forum I can verify that.
Yes "shy" sorry, haven't read it.
Thanks for point it out!!!  :-[ :-[
Gleam - http://gleamplay.com
The SMF to have fun, meet new friends and play games!

Steve

Novice

Our site has used this for several years now and actually had a programmer show me how to modify our site to include this in the header. Everyone really liked it in the header. They didn't need to scroll to the bottom to see who had been online. I certainly wish you could make an update version compatible with SMF 2.0.10 and included the option to view it in the header also.

Great Mod!
Thanks for your time,

Novice

Steve

It parses fine for 2.0.10 and 2.0.11 so it should install without emulation, right?

SD-X

Quote from: Nibogo on September 23, 2015, 10:49:47 AM
Sure, but if there are issues for versions, version emulate should do it.
If there are issues, then he is using mods or themes that aren't compatible with it. This mod works just fine in the latest version with no emulation needed.

coltp45

In my forum the default language is spanish_latin-utf8  I have all languages files but I see on the index ass Online Today:

In what file I need to chance that?

Ian Mc

Is it possible to remove the mouse over information (login time etc) all together?   e.g. when the mouse hovers over a user no pop up comes up at all.

badon

Are there going to be any further updates to this mod?

badon

I uninstalled and reinstalled after downloading the file failed to update from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4. Now my version says 2.1, but this site's version still shows 2.0.4 is the latest version. Is that normal?

Caracal

I Installed this mod and it shows that it's installed but it's not showing on my forum i just installed the latest version few days ago from a new install as it's my first time stating a forum and i don't how to get this to work. Can anyone help?

lurkalot

Quote from: Nibogo on November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

It modifies files in the default theme, so if you are using any other theme you need to make changes to your theme files. I offer no support for this.

So are you using the default theme, or a different theme?

Advertisement: