News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

phpbb 2.0.17>---- SMF 1.1 RC1

Started by biloud, November 20, 2005, 11:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biloud

hello I would like to make the phpbb transfer of a waiter mysql 4.1.14 on that current mysql 4.1.13 which I the requettes sql I have this error
requête SQL:
/******************************************************************************/ ---~ name : "phpBB2"/******************************************************************************/ ---~ version : "SMF 1.1 RC1+" ---~ settings : "/extension.inc", "/config.php" ---~ defines : IN_PHPBB ---~ from_prefix : "`$dbname`.$table_prefix" ---~ table_test : "{$from_prefix}users"/******************************************************************************/ - -- Converting ranks...
/******************************************************************************/ DELETE FROM {$to_prefix}membergroups WHERE groupName LIKE 'phpBB %'
MySQL a répondu:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '---~ name: "phpBB2"
/**********************************************************' at line 2

that launches should be made thank you

Compuart

Use the convert.php script from this topic in combination with that SQL file.
Hendrik Jan Visser
Former Lead Developer & Co-founder www.simplemachines.org
Personal Signature:
Realitynet.nl -> ExpeditieRobinson.net / PekingExpress.org / WieIsDeMol.Com

biloud

made as in the topic but that does not go I have install a forum smf with this way http://topfou.com/forum I as have install the base phpbb in the same one as smf. I have telecharger convert.php and phpbb2_to_smf.php when I launch convert.php I have that as answer /home/httpd/vhosts/www.topfou.com/web/forum Unable to find the settings for phpBB2. Please however doubles check the path and try again I have upload has the root of my forum one my known as also who it was necessary to go on phpmiadmi and to launch phpbb2_to_smf.sql but there too I have the error higher. I do not arrive has to include/understand the procedure has to follow thank you

Compuart

If I understand correctly you have put both the phpBB tables and the SMF tables in the same database, and have installed SMF. But, you don't have a phpBB install somewhere? Because the converter needs the configuration file of a phpBB installation to know where and how your phpBB database can be found.
Hendrik Jan Visser
Former Lead Developer & Co-founder www.simplemachines.org
Personal Signature:
Realitynet.nl -> ExpeditieRobinson.net / PekingExpress.org / WieIsDeMol.Com

biloud

I included/understood the problem is necessary that the two forums phpbb and smf is on the same waiter me currently I have the forum phpbb which is on a hebergor and smf on another I think that my error comes from there

Advertisement: