phpBB 2.0.17 -> SMF 1.0.5 problem

Started by armyscout, November 22, 2005, 12:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armyscout

I can not get all of our messages over. I am getting the duplication error. I have tried all the fixed I have found here and still can not get a good conversion.

Here is the end of the error message..

('6203', '492', '1100187742', '34', '[email protected]', 'Pictures of four different biker scout helmet', 'ironfist66', '1', '', '63.120.8.162', 'Going to have to Agree with TJ on this one. The deluxe is an awesome looking helmet. But it is nothing more than a ridged Don Post Standard helmet. All they changed was the Visor mounting hardware (still wrong) and the mouth and how it attaches to the face (also still wrong). As for what it is made from, I was under the impression that the face and Visor were vacuformed plastic. The dome was never really brought up, but if it is fiberglass that would make sense. Rubber molds would be used so the dome would be seemless and be easy to remove from mold. Since our DP Deluxe #2 owner modded his dome and cut out the ear holes, he would be the best one to tell us what material the helmet is made from. Just think, If Don Post hade made the Scout helmet out of the same Material as the good awful standard Darth Vader helmet. Then we all would be happy!!!!!!!!!!! Instead we all (most of us) own helmets that warp at the first sign of warmth! Also just to let you guys know the standard DP scout helmet will also shatter if dropped in very cold weather. Try gluing that mess!!!!!!!!! Its not fun.', '5'),
('6207', '492', '1100209508', '561', '[email protected]', 'Pictures of four different biker scout helmet', 'brotherhalo', '1', '', '206.169.70.34', '
Quote from: \"ironfist66\"Also just to let you guys know the standard DP scout helmet will also shatter if dropped in very cold weather. Try gluing that mess!!!!!!!!! Its not fun.
<br />
<br />Yuck, ironfist66, I hate to ask how you found that out.', '5');
Caused the error:

Duplicate entry '4807' for key 1[/font][/color]

There is a whole page!

Everything else looks ok. Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

Advertisement: