News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

{BUG} Users online AND offline

Started by BiGBLiZZ, November 25, 2005, 03:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGBLiZZ

I just upgraded to RC1 from 1.0.5

I have also just noticed that when a member is signed into the forum but is not active, or minimizes, or opens a new window over the forum window, they disappear from the "Users Online" section of the board.

Not a big deal, but what I also noticed was that when this happens their online status shows BOTH.

The icon for the "offline" status shows the text and the red "x" like the offline image isn't a valid link, AND the online status shows up to the right of that, as text only.

Any ideas??

[EDIT] Forget that...  it was an SQL db session error...  my bad :-[

[EDIT2]  NO don't forget it...  it appears to happen to whomever is on my buddylist.  If I remove them from the buddy list it goes away.  This olny appears in windows IE 6.x  not in FireFox... weird!  here is a pic of the problem....

at the time I snagged this pic, the "offline" portion had changed to "online" as this person signed off and then back on...  so weird!
Think you are clever?
Prove It!

!Hachi!

online and offline images working fine with me on your froum....
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=on3mw.gif
Happy Ramadan

BiGBLiZZ

Yes, everything appears fine, but this seems to only appear to those on my buddy list...  hmmm :-\
Think you are clever?
Prove It!

J. Williams

My only guess is that one of bloc's themes

Copy the default buddy icons to the theme's directory (helios_multi11)
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

BiGBLiZZ

That did the trick!  Thanks!  (sorry for posting it as a bug)  Should have realized it was theme related.   :-[
Think you are clever?
Prove It!

Advertisement: