News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Joomla 1.0.3 SMF 1.1 RC1 incompatibility

Started by guysmiley, November 25, 2005, 04:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guysmiley

Hi all,

I've been using each of these separately for quite some time (an old Mambo convert).

When trying to get them to talk, I've installed eash as above and tried to use the JoomlaSMFForum_1.0.2a Component to get them to work.  All checks out until I click the forum link on the main menu in joomla and get the dreaded:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'hxxp:172.23.20.10/test5/index.php?op... [nonactive]

<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index:  action in <b>C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\test5\componen...

It's running on MySQL 4.1, php 5 and I installed both on the same database!!  I can't find anything in the forums.  Any ideas?

gs

Kindred

That version of the bridge is not really supported here...   I suggest you check out andf ask over on joomlahacks.com
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: