News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Removing the Banner area text:

Started by kateydrop, November 26, 2005, 07:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kateydrop

Hello,

I want to remove the text that says:

'// If the user is logged in, display stuff like their name, new messages, etc.
        if ($context['user']['is_logged'])
        {
                echo '
                                                        ', $txt['hello_member'], ' ', $context['user']['name'], '';

// Only tell them about their messages if they can read their messages!
                if ($context['allow_pm'])
                        echo ', ', $txt[152], ' <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=pm">', $context['user']['messages'], ' ', $context['user']['messages'] != 1 ? $txt[153] : $txt[471], '[/url]', $txt['newmessages4'], ' ', $context['user']['unread_messages'], ' ', $context['user']['unread_messages'] == 1 ? $txt['newmessages0'] : $txt['newmessages1'];
                echo '.';

I have tried twice and twice I have lost the forums and had to re-istall the helios multi theme. the text appears in the banner area. I want a full banner without that text to the left of the box. is this possible to take out if so how?

Thank you.

:)
"I am the way, the truth, and the life - no one comes to the father except through me.

gerrymore

Bloc that wrote Helios has his own site at www.tinyportal.net You may find an answer there. Just be carefull not to mix SMF Helios with SMF/TP Helios (The templates are a little different).
SMF RC1, Tiny Portal 0.75, Coppermine 1.3.3, Flashchat.

kateydrop

Hya,
Thanks. I was there yesterday but can't seem to get rid of this text. there must be a way to do this.

Maybe someone here may know. a coder perhaps.

:)
"I am the way, the truth, and the life - no one comes to the father except through me.

Advertisement: