News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Joomla and integrated SMF Full backup\restore

Started by angelotax, November 29, 2005, 08:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelotax

EDIT by Angelotax:I Tried to remove the topic, it seems i ve posted it in the wrong section,permission denied.

Im doing this:

1- Download all configured files\modules\forum from my FTP
2- Export from PHP my admin my full dabase of Joomla\SMF\integrated modules from my host
3- Put all files in www directory of easy php in local
4- Repupolate the DB from the exported one to the local one with php myadmin
5- Edit Joomla Configuraton.php to adjust paths db username and password
6- Edit Smfconfiguration.php in joomla admin components to adjust the forum path
7- Edit Settings.php in SMF dir to adjust absolute SMF paths..

With the patched Joomla Index.php i cant even open the Joomla index and i get this error.

Warning: main(f:/programmi/easyphp1-8/www/Forum/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Programmi\EasyPHP1-8\www\Forum\SSI.php on line 55

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'f:/programmi/easyphp1-8/www/Forum/QueryString.php' (include_path='.;F:/Programmi/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in F:\Programmi\EasyPHP1-8\www\Forum\SSI.php on line 55

With the joomla index patched, i can open joomla index.php and also go into administration panel without problems, all seems to work, but when i try to open forum i get this baby:

Notice: Undefined index: action in f:\programmi\easyphp1-8\www\components\com_smf\smf.php on line 29

Warning: main(f:/programmi/easyphp1-8/www/Forum/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Programmi\EasyPHP1-8\www\Forum\index.php on line 47

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'f:/programmi/easyphp1-8/www/Forum/QueryString.php' (include_path='.;F:/Programmi/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in F:\Programmi\EasyPHP1-8\www\Forum\index.php on line 47

It seems i get the same errors even if i keep SMF index.php e Sources/Subs-Post.php patched or unpatched.

Need serious heelp, what kind of backuEditp Would you suggest instead?

Advertisement: