News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Joomla and integrated SMF Full backup\restore need help

Started by angelotax, November 29, 2005, 10:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelotax

Im doing this:

1- Download all configured files\modules\forum from my FTP
2- Export from PHP my admin my full dabase of Joomla\SMF\integrated modules from my host
3- Put all files in www directory of easy php in local
4- Repupolate the DB from the exported one to the local one with php myadmin
5- Edit Joomla Configuraton.php to adjust paths db username and password
6- Edit Smfconfiguration.php in joomla admin components to adjust the forum path
7- Edit Settings.php in SMF dir to adjust absolute SMF paths..

With the patched Joomla Index.php i cant even open the Joomla index and i get this error.

Warning: main(f:/programmi/easyphp1-8/www/Forum/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Programmi\EasyPHP1-8\www\Forum\SSI.php on line 55

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'f:/programmi/easyphp1-8/www/Forum/QueryString.php' (include_path='.;F:/Programmi/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in F:\Programmi\EasyPHP1-8\www\Forum\SSI.php on line 55

With the joomla index patched, i can open joomla index.php and also go into administration panel without problems, all seems to work, but when i try to open forum i get this baby:

Notice: Undefined index: action in f:\programmi\easyphp1-8\www\components\com_smf\smf.php on line 29

Warning: main(f:/programmi/easyphp1-8/www/Forum/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Programmi\EasyPHP1-8\www\Forum\index.php on line 47

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'f:/programmi/easyphp1-8/www/Forum/QueryString.php' (include_path='.;F:/Programmi/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in F:\Programmi\EasyPHP1-8\www\Forum\index.php on line 47

It seems i get the same errors even if i keep SMF index.php e Sources/Subs-Post.php patched or unpatched.

Need serious help, what kind of backup Would you suggest instead?

chadness

Advertisement: