News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

RE: Help with arcade

Started by Veej, December 08, 2005, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veej

Sorry to make this topic as well but I could not reply in my other thread, maybe because it got locked.
However, I did not get to say what I wanted.

I was saying that the information I need is not in that SMF Arcade thread in the Package help forum and if it is, I apologise as I did not see it. (Just an offtopic question: Can you search threads?)

I was wondering which is easiest to install as I am having great difficulty :(

I have SMF RC 1.1 with v1.2.3 of the arcade but I could not find a way of installing this without doing any of the edits.

So my final question which I pose is: Is there a version of SMF which any version of the arcade will work with without the need to do manual edits?

Thanks.

xenovanis

Veej, please ask any questions regarding this mod in the topic about the mod. You'll get a far better chanche of a fast answer, because this topic is being watched by people who know the ins and outs about it.

I locked your previous topic because we'd like not to have all splintered topics about mods in the regular forum.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Veej

Ok, I am sorry for the inconvenience cause.
You may lock this topic.

Could you just PM me the answer to whether you can search specific threads please.

Thanks.

Advertisement: