News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Relocated Login Bar

Started by stephenvb, December 12, 2005, 12:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenvb

I relocated the login bar from the Info Center to just under the welcome message, changed the session length to a drop down box, and now get some errors when I (Adminstrator) login.

8: Undefined index: show_login_bar
File: /home/critica3/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Errors.template.php (eval?)
Line: 212

8: Undefined index: show_login_bar
File: /home/critica3/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Admin.template.php (eval?)
Line: 212

I should say that this is a forum wrapped into my joomla site.  I'm using the bridge only as a wrapper without sharing databases and was not having any errors until I moved the login bar.

I don't have any apparent issues.  I just get a long list of these errors in the Forum Error Log.  Did I leave some code laying around somewhere when I relocated the login bar or do I need to make some changes to these template files also?

oxynom

Well I am not sure about this issue, I never used joomla. But maybe you can track down your bug if you have a backup of the files before you moved the loginbar.

It might be that you forgot something.  ;D
If you are a little interested in Travel then visit my Project.
SMF 1.1 RC2 bridged with Coppermine and heavily modded.
Destinedia - The Shrine of Travel [nofollow]

Advertisement: