upgrade from 1.0.5 to RC1

Started by tuga, December 13, 2005, 06:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuga

what i need to do for change my forum from 1.0.5 to RC1?

where i can get the upgrade material?

[darksteel]

From the Downloads Page, download the smf 1.1 rc1 upgrade.

darksteel-

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

tuga

hi i upload everything to my dir and than make like this www.mydomain.com/forum/upgrade.php and get this

SMF Upgrade Utility
The upgrader found some old or outdated language files.

Please make certain you uploaded the new versions of all the files included in the package, even the theme and language files for the default theme.

im using the theme helios?

redone

Make sure you have uploaded everything contained in the upgrade package and the upgrade should run without any problems.

It would not be the first time an FTP program missed a file or two! One final note is that if you are using 1.05 you will need to update your themes to the 1.1rc releases for SMF also.

:)

tuga

hi i do everything like you say, but still have a problem. when i do www.mydomain.com/forum/upgrade.php
i get this

SMF Upgrade Utility

Updating Your SMF Install!
Thank you for choosing to upgrade to SMF 1.1 RC1. All files appear to be in place, please click continue below.

X  Backup tables in your database with the prefix "backup_bd_smf_".
X  Put the forum into maintenance mode during upgrade.
X  Output extra debugging information

i selected all and i click continue  but always say The page cannot be displayed

what i need to do more?

redone

Please supply ftp information and admin access by pm and I will take a look for you. Your problems could be server related though and obviously if it is then I would have to refer you to your webhost to resolve those.

Drop me a pm and I will see if I can complete the upgrade for you.

;)

Advertisement: