News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Oooh...

Started by Gary, December 14, 2005, 07:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prasad007

Quote from: frostwhite on December 17, 2005, 08:58:41 AM
The whole community is waiting for it. It's done when it's done.
okay! Thank you once again :) I'll be waiting :)

Prasad007

Aaron

Quote from: huwnet on December 17, 2005, 08:23:41 AM
Also have charter members got RC2 yet?

No, when it's released to Charter Members an announcement will be made. :)

Aaron.

JayBachatero

I believe the reason to pointing it back over here was because of confusion of people thinking that Lewis Media help the copyright for all the content on their forum so it was changed around a bit.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

David

We also had some people who wanted to use SMF, but that had a business in competition with Lewis Media and thus did not want a link directly to them on their forum.  This way we both help SMF's page rank, make people happier, the copyright shorter, and still express what we need to express.
This space for rent.

H

Quote from: David on December 17, 2005, 02:46:02 PM
We also had some people who wanted to use SMF, but that had a business in competition with Lewis Media and thus did not want a link directly to them on their forum.  This way we both help SMF's page rank, make people happier, the copyright shorter, and still express what we need to express.

That explains it  ;)

Although I think it is quite funny if another web design company is using your software. It is like admitting their downfall  :P
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Leipe Po

well a downfall is pretty hard say ed,
a design firm could be many things, like designing graphics, and not code, i also think its fair that lewis media also want them to use it, its a brilliant piece of hardware, not software, cause its rock solid, i really like this comparison Ive came up with:

phpbb is like windows: hard to modify, allways complaining, making computers(read: community) grow old fast

smf is like Linux, easy to modify, only complaints when necessary, giving old computers(read: community) new life

al leas, thats what i'm thinking
There is only one thing more importend to me then coding:
My Girlfriend

Microsoft - "You've got questions.  We've got dancing paperclips."

Advertisement: