News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Default Theme Color Variations Support

Started by Mystica, January 04, 2006, 11:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystica

To go to the download thread for the color variations themes, click here.

This thread is only meant for support questions, comments and suggestions regarding the color variation themes.
Suggestions for further colors are always welcome.
~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

!Hachi!

cool colors like      http://www.alnabri.net/smf-stuff/SMFone_sky.gif          and other colors from same theme will rocks
Happy Ramadan

Mystica

But the default theme already is in colors that kinda look like the ones in that theme, or am I missing something?

bloc

Aaron

Love these variations, really! The green one's my favorite, after the blue default one. Mystica, you've done a great job! :D Thanks!

Skipdawg

Oh yes those look great. I may give the black a try later if I get some time today.  ;)
Skipdawg's Community

Powered by SMF 1.1.3

Sverre

I'll probably snatch the green one as it seems to be pretty close to what I planned to do after I finish my black/noir and red versions! At least it will save me from doing/retouching the gradients and icons myself :D

The other ones look good too, but I prefer the dynamics of the original with a lighter shade titlebg.

CountryLady

I hope you'll have one in the same colors as your loonpeach so I can keep my color scheme, and still offer my members a style choice.

You're quite a talented designer, Mystica. Great sig too!
Thank you for all you do for us.

smacktalk

Quote from: Mystica on January 04, 2006, 11:24:29 AM
To go to the download thread for the color variations themes, click here.

This thread is only meant for support questions, comments and suggestions regarding the color variation themes.
Suggestions for further colors are always welcome.

And I was about to post a thread "How about some different colors for the default theme".. lol!!

Excellent work. I would love a gray theme like this one.

http://www.alnabri.net/smf-stuff/SMFone_gray.gif

Mystica

Thanks. :)

Gray sounds like a good idea, will put it on my list.

raiwatson

Is there a "how to" that explains how/where to change the colors of the default theme on my forum?  I can download them, but am lost after that.   :-[ 

I have installed new themes, but am thinking this will work a little differently.

Thanks!

Sverre

Quote from: Mystica on January 05, 2006, 08:36:19 AM
Gray sounds like a good idea, will put it on my list.

I made a decent Grey (or Noir which I like to call it :P) version simply by desaturating the original blue images and the blue background/link/border colours in the CSS file.

Mystica

Quote from: raiwatson on January 05, 2006, 09:22:49 AM
I have installed new themes, but am thinking this will work a little differently.

You can install these themes just like any other theme.

Mystica

Quote from: Sverre on January 05, 2006, 10:00:59 AM
I made a decent Grey (or Noir which I like to call it :P) version simply by desaturating the original blue images and the blue background/link/border colours in the CSS file.

Looks good! But I think I'd go for a slightly more chrome look with highlights.
Do you plan to release your color variation theme?

Stuart

Fatih!

I will be very glad if you make color of  the  AutumnLight theme  for  smf 1.1 rc2
example: http://www.delphidunyasi.com/forum/index.php
thanx
Tek sorunu; düşünebilmekti...

Mystica

Yes, orange, brown, purple and chrome (all in light and dark) are on my list, so those will probably be the next versions I'll be working on.

Fatih!

Tek sorunu; düşünebilmekti...

Advertisement: