News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

MK Portal Funky's

Started by mrandall131, January 05, 2006, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrandall131

Well, didn't have much luck on their site so I figured I'd post here, just to see if someone has seen the same things as me.

My biggest problem now seems to be between browsers.  In firefox, the portal page seems to load fine, all graphics and everything load.  In IE, I get tons of graphics that don't load.  Anyone seen this?

The last problem I have is with the image gallery.  I would like to use folders inside the album folder to arange pictures.  I haven't been able to do this.  Has anyone had luck in this?

Sorry to pester people.

Aquilo

Try clearing your cache/offline files then revisiting your site.

if your not talking about http://www.northeastatvers.com/ let me know it works in both browsers.

mrandall131

Yeah, haven't gone public with it yet.  Don't know what the problem was yesterday with the graphics, but seems to load today.

The downloads still aren't working properly.  I am running 1.1, and took the index.php and other php file from 1.0 (in download folder) and used them to run the download section.  In firefox, it works, but in IE I get the following error.

Quote from: error
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  rename(mkportal/modules/downloads/file/2005/1july05.wmv,mkportal/modules/downloads/file/mk_17_2005/1july05.mk): No such file or directory in <b>******************/mkportal/modules/downloads/index.php</b> on line <b>990</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  fopen(mkportal/modules/downloads/file/mk_17_2005/1july05.mk): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>************************/mkportal/modules/downloads/index.php</b> on line <b>993</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning

Advertisement: