Redirection after login proble

Started by Cerberus, January 13, 2006, 05:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerberus

Hello!

I'm trying to make a skins for SMF which supports mobile devices and I'm testing it on my iPAQ 4700. I've noticed a strange problem: when I login I input my username and password in the login form, click login; the page keeps loading but I'm not being redirected to the board index :-\. The cookie is set, but the redirection function isn't working. The same happens with the logout :(.

I suppose there must be something forcing redirection that can be modified, as similar forms work well in other sites ::), but what exactly? Maybe in this piece of code from loginout.php? $user_settings['passwordSalt'] = substr(md5(rand()), 0, 4);
updateMemberData($ID_MEMBER, array('passwordSalt' => '\'' . $user_settings['passwordSalt'] . '\''));

setLoginCookie($timeout - time(), $ID_MEMBER, sha1($user_settings['passwd'] . $user_settings['passwordSalt']));

redirectexit('action=login2;sa=check;member=' . $ID_MEMBER, $context['server']['needs_login_fix']);
}
// Double check the cookie...
elseif (isset($_GET['sa']) && $_GET['sa'] == 'check')
{
// Strike!  You're outta there!
if ($_GET['member'] != $ID_MEMBER)
fatal_lang_error('login_cookie_error', false);

// Some whitelisting for login_url...
if (empty($_SESSION['login_url']))
redirectexit();
else
{
// Best not to clutter the session data too much...
$temp = $_SESSION['login_url'];
unset($_SESSION['login_url']);

redirectexit($temp);
}
}

I've tried to login via the SSI login, but it isn't working as well :(. Even the redirection in the wap2 version isn't working ???

Any help would be much appreciated :D
Best Regards, Cerberus
YaBB Gold -> YaBB 1.1 -> YaBB SE (YaPP -> PfaBB) -> SMF
Pocket PC Russia

Cerberus

Best Regards, Cerberus
YaBB Gold -> YaBB 1.1 -> YaBB SE (YaPP -> PfaBB) -> SMF
Pocket PC Russia

Advertisement: