News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Help! I am having error....

Started by Toufique Ahmed, January 20, 2006, 10:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toufique Ahmed

Hello,
         I have SMF 1.1 Rc2 and i am having this error

QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare template_init() (previously declared in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/forum/Sources/Load.php(1607) : eval()'d code:63) in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/forum/Sources/Load.php(1607) : eval()'d code on line 59

I can't understand it, please tell me how can i get ride of this error!

Thanks
Toufique Ahmed

JayBachatero

Do you have any mods installed?

-JayBachatero
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Toufique Ahmed

I have not installed any mod! but i have edited "display.template.php" to insert the clicksor ads code! and nothing else. I am facing this problem from night! give any solution..
Thanks

JayBachatero

Can you please upload this file to your forum root and point your browser to templateEval.php
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=66712.0;attach=12977

After that please tell me the error you are getting.

-JayBachatero
Follow me on Twitter

Toufique Ahmed

I have uploaded this file on ...../forum/   and then opened this url
http://www.nizamani.com/forum/templateEval.php

and this error occurs

QuoteWarning: Missing argument 2 for db_query() in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 237

Warning: Missing argument 3 for db_query() in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 237

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/mkportal/include/mk_mySQL.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/mkportal/include/mk_mySQL.php on line 57

ERROR: Database error.
Cannot execute the query: SELECT icon, title, url, position, target FROM mkp_mainlinks WHERE type = '1' ORDER BY `position`
MySql Error returned: No database selected
MySql Error code: 1046

JayBachatero

Run this query in phpMyAdmin.

INSERT INTO smf_settings
   (variable, value)
VALUES ('disableTemplateEval', '1');

What is phpMyAdmin?

-JayBachatero
Follow me on Twitter

Toufique Ahmed

I am having this error

QuoteWarning: Missing argument 2 for db_query() in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 237

Warning: Missing argument 3 for db_query() in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 237

ERROR: Database error.
Cannot execute the query: SELECT icon, title, url, position, target FROM mkp_mainlinks WHERE type = '1' ORDER BY `position`
MySql Error returned: No database selected
MySql Error code: 1046

in http://www.nizamani.com/forum/templateEval.php

and my forum is working properly, but when i tryied to open a post(http://www.nizamani.com/forum/index.php?topic=653.msg1083#new) this error occurs

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_init() (previously declared in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/forum/Themes/default/index.template.php:63) in /mnt/web_m/d33/s37/b0256a01/www/forum/Themes/default/Display.template.php on line 59

JayBachatero

Can you please re upload index.template.php and Display.template.php

Also delete templateEval.php from your server.
Follow me on Twitter

Toufique Ahmed

I have done it..........but still having errors!

JayBachatero

This must be an issue with the MKPortal bridge.  Makre sure you have made all the changes the instrustion states.

-JayBachatero
Follow me on Twitter

Toufique Ahmed

when i installed mk portal, the uper side of page where absent in forum then i uploaded another file and that worked!
and i want to clear that i have upgraded from phpBB 2.0.17 to SMF 1.1Rc1 then upgraded to SMF 1.1Rc2 this new SMF was working absolutly perfect but now it is having errors.
I have another forum on both are on same server on one hosting and both have same Mkportal and SMF installed and it is working as smooth as before! the difference between both of them are running SMF forum begining and i have upgraded from phpBB.
this is the full detail that can i provide
and also when i was on phpBB i had errors when posting messages or checking posts That error was in "post.php".
So now Can you have any suggestions for me!
I want to take ride of this error!

Thanks
Toufique Ahmed

JayBachatero

Did you check to see if the integration work in RC2.  It might not be compatible with RC2.

-JayBachatero
Follow me on Twitter

Toufique Ahmed

This integration had worked perfectly for about 2 week sor so for RC2!
It is posible that it could have problem!

JayBachatero

Well if it worked before it should't just breake just like that.  What I would suggest is you upload the upgrade package and ins tall the intrgration again.

-JayBachatero
Follow me on Twitter

Toufique Ahmed

JayBachatero

Please report back with the results :)

-JayBachatero
Follow me on Twitter

Toufique Ahmed

Succeed :D...........Forum is working Smoothly! :)
Thank you very much for you help

JayBachatero

You're welcome.  Glad to hear you got it fixed.

-JayBachatero
Follow me on Twitter

Advertisement: