News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickjav

Quote from: Diego Andrés on December 28, 2023, 01:01:25 PM
Quote from: Mike66 on December 28, 2023, 11:58:55 AMPost Image Upload is an add on mod for SMF gallery pro, it is used in the text editor and combines adding an image to the gallery with adding an image link to your post, so that the image displays in your post.

I made an updated version it works for Pro and Free
Attached here
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=114291.msg4164713#msg4164713

You cannot view this attachment.

Just checked my PHP Version in myphp is saying my version is "PHP version: 8.1.26" but still telling me I need version 8

All the best mick

Diego Andrés

Quote from: mickjav on January 27, 2024, 05:33:26 AMJust checked my PHP Version in myphp is saying my version is "PHP version: 8.1.26" but still telling me I need version 8

All the best mick

Perhaps your sites have a different version each?
In the admin you can check for it, go to Admin > Maintenance > Server settings > PHP info.

It's where it says 'Core'.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

mickjav

Quote from: Diego Andrés on January 27, 2024, 03:06:55 PM
Quote from: mickjav on January 27, 2024, 05:33:26 AMJust checked my PHP Version in myphp is saying my version is "PHP version: 8.1.26" but still telling me I need version 8

All the best mick

Perhaps your sites have a different version each?
In the admin you can check for it, go to Admin > Maintenance > Server settings > PHP info.

It's where it says 'Core'.

Thanks They all say 7.4.33

But Myphpadmin says
You cannot view this attachment.

It's not important as prob wont be using it just wanted to look lol

Arantor

It's quite possible for phpMyAdmin to be running its own version of PHP especially if you're on hosting with a PHP version switcher...

vbgamer45

You can check in SMF your php version under Admin -> Support and Credits
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

mickjav

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 27, 2024, 04:48:21 PMYou can check in SMF your php version under Admin -> Support and Credits

7.4.33 As said it's not important at the moment but if more mods require 8 then I'll have to talk to my host? lol

vbgamer45

In cpanel there is a php version area you can change the PHP version of your site. MultiPHP manager I believe.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

mickjav

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 27, 2024, 05:03:44 PMIn cpanel there is a php version area you can change the PHP version of your site. MultiPHP manager I believe.

Sorry, can't find anything like that.

vbgamer45

I changed your site to PHP 8.1 it's under software in cpanel admin area.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

mickjav

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 27, 2024, 05:21:30 PMI changed your site to PHP 8.1 it's under software in cpanel admin area.

Thanks just found cPanel, Never noticed it before, Always thought my client area was it lol

mickjav

Had one issue in my pledges mod it didn't like "cannot be called statically"

So I changed the problem function from

public function PledgesToBeConfirmed()

To

public static function PledgesToBeConfirmed()

to be honest not 100% sure what I'm doing there.

last of topic from me lol

Advertisement: