are there any events calendar mods available for SMF?

Started by marcnyc, February 27, 2006, 02:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcnyc

Hey guys, I was wondering if you knew of any mods to allow for greater flexibility and features of the calendar...
If no mods are available, maybe there is some calendar application with a bridge for SMF available?

I am looking to create a list of events in different venues of different cities (concerts, art exhibits etc) that my users can update.

marcnyc

I was wondering, if I used Unkown's tutorial to create custom fields, would it be possible to add custom fields such as "city", "venue", "type of event" and then make them appear ONLY in the forum section that is connected to the calendar and make them appear in the calendar as well?
or would they appear everywhere?

Kindred

I'm working on getting the "PhatCalPack" updated for RC2.  I have added a location field to the event in that mod...   

Assuming work is a little slower than it has been for the past month (as expected), I should have this released to beta in Mid-March and release by the start of April.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

marcnyc

Can you list some features for this PhatCalPack?

Will it be able to add events by category?

Advertisement: