Trouble with spaces in the Image tag

Started by radmofo, February 27, 2006, 11:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radmofo

hxxp:robbinsfamilysite.com/photo/displayimage.php?pos=-2421 [nonactive]

The attached image surprisingly works fine in this site. And does not work at all on my site, instead when attempting to post it I get a "division by Zero Error. The error stems from the spaces in the Image tag name. If I replace all the spaces with "%20" it will work. Obviously it works here so it must be a problem with my Version of SMF which is 1.0.6 Does anyone have any feedback on this?

Here is the BB code used to get the above Image "I added a few spaces to prevent the picture from displaying again" The Image is from a coppermine photogallery.

[ url=hxxp:robbinsfamilysite.com/photo/displayimage.php?pos=-2421 [nonactive]][img width=400]hxxp:robbinsfamilysite.com/photo/albums/START [nonactive] JAN 24 06/Jan 28 Camping/DSC00141.JPG[ /img][ /url]

RyanJones

Well, I'm guessing you could apply a dirty fix such as replacing the spaes with smeting else and then undoing that before outputting...

Thats about all I can think of right now :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones
RyanJ (Ryan Jones)

Support Web Standards!

Currently working On: Additions to the Karma system.

radmofo

I have toyed with that a little URLENCODE() but it wont seem to work for this application I have a link displayed under my pictures that if clicked copies the BB code to the clipboard then you just need to paste it into SMF. File names with no spaces work fine. Problem is I have a pretty large database of photos that have spaces. I know this version (1.1) functions fine by the photo in this thread I just would like to know where to go to fix it.

radmofo

Nevermind the help request...I upgraded to V 1.1 and problem is solved

Advertisement: