Code location for mini profile buttons

Started by Chucky, March 03, 2006, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

I'm just wondering where to find the actual code that displays those small buttons in member mini profiles where they have links to profile, msn, yahoo aol, website, e-mail, private message etc.

I would like to change the images to my own custom created ones but instead of just overwriting the images with the same filename, I have to switch the code to display a rollover effect which I use on most of my other buttons. I want to make sure it blends in well.

RyanJones

Quote from: Chucky on March 03, 2006, 04:34:07 PM
I'm just wondering where to find the actual code that displays those small buttons in member mini profiles where they have links to profile, msn, yahoo aol, website, e-mail, private message etc.

I would like to change the images to my own custom created ones but instead of just overwriting the images with the same filename, I have to switch the code to display a rollover effect which I use on most of my other buttons. I want to make sure it blends in well.

You can do it quite easily, I thin thlocations are stored inthe langage files... I'll have to check on it :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones
RyanJ (Ryan Jones)

Support Web Standards!

Currently working On: Additions to the Karma system.

Chucky

Advertisement: