News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

HabboArt V1

Started by Diego Andrés, January 02, 2013, 09:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

Link to the theme

Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF

HabboArt V1
Developed by Diego Andrés
Designed by TheLastDark

Features
  • Custom Links
  • Logo URL

Demo Online
GitHub

Copyright
"HABBO" is a registered trademark of Sulake Corporation Oy in the European Union, the USA, Japan, the People's Republic of China and various other jurisdictions. All rights reserved.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Diego Andrés

NanoSector

Very nice theme, might use this on my site :)

Can you tell me what the font is you used for the logo or is it something custom?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Yoshi2889 on January 09, 2013, 12:34:15 PM
Very nice theme, might use this on my site :)

Can you tell me what the font is you used for the logo or is it something custom?

It's volter

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

ARG01

Hey Diego Andrés, I showed a friend this theme and she loves it. One problem that both she and I did notice on her site is that  once logged in, we cant seem to locate a logout option.  ???
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: ARG on January 11, 2013, 01:00:23 PM
Hey Diego Andrés, I showed a friend this theme and she loves it. One problem that both she and I did notice on her site is that  once logged in, we cant seem to locate a logout option.  ???

How's that? It can't be, try making larger the theme in the theme admin.

ARG01

Quote from: Diego Andrés on January 11, 2013, 06:39:12 PM
Quote from: ARG on January 11, 2013, 01:00:23 PM

How's that? It can't be, try making larger the theme in the theme admin.

???

Diego Andrés

Please attach Sources/Subs.php

ARG01

Quote from: Diego Andrés on January 11, 2013, 09:51:46 PM
Please attach Sources/Subs.php

It's a friends private, family forums. No big deal, we were just wondering where the logout was?  ;D

Arantor

I think he's suggesting that your Subs.php file is compromised in some fashion... though that seems unlikely.

ARG01

Quote from: Arantor on January 11, 2013, 10:24:16 PM
I think he's suggesting that your Subs.php file is compromised in some fashion... though that seems unlikely.

Subs.php checks out okay.  No big deal, I simply added a logout button for her.

NanoSector

It should be in there by default.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: