News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Endar

Started by Diego Andrés, March 16, 2006, 07:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

Link to the theme

Endar was made as a custom template for www.Endar.org.

It was Miraenda, the very generous owner of Endar.org. Whose decision it was to release the template to the community. So should you want to show any gratitude for this template, you know to whom that thanks is deserved. Thanks Miraenda!

The template is nominally a fantasy theme with varying hues of browns, greens and yellows. Is constructed largely without the use of tables. As a result a large proportion of the XHTML has been rewritten.

The theme comes with French language graphics included.

There are detailed instructions, change log and other information in the readme file contained in the Endar zip archive. Please consult this file, though support is available.

Header and footer PSD files should be available alongside this download.

Demo

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

CHwebby

WOW! It's really nice!

LHW

Great theme!

And Jasidog does a fantastic job in support for it as well.

avidum

Is it possible to remove the cartoons on the top and bottom of the page?

jasidog

Yeah there's a ZIP file along side the main download that contains PSD's if you export the sliced images in imageready you'll get the header and footer images without those. Then you just upload them to the Endar images directory.

If you have any trouble with that I can help you out. :)

Oh and thanks Essential Knight, it's appreciated. :)

avidum

Quote from: jasidog on July 29, 2007, 09:37:57 PM
Yeah there's a ZIP file along side the main download that contains PSD's if you export the sliced images in imageready you'll get the header and footer images without those. Then you just upload them to the Endar images directory.

If you have any trouble with that I can help you out. :)

Oh and thanks Essential Knight, it's appreciated. :)

I'm not sure how to do that but will try and see if I can figure it out. Thanks!

jasidog

Well you need photoshop to open PSD files, it comes with imageready.

I'm just off to bed because it's very late here but if you need help just shout  and tell me what you want the text in the logo to say. Then I'll post the files you need tomorrow. :)

avidum

Quote from: jasidog on July 29, 2007, 09:51:35 PM
Well you need photoshop to open PSD files, it comes with imageready.

I'm just off to bed because it's very late here but if you need help just shout  and tell me what you want the text in the logo to say. Then I'll post the files you need tomorrow. :)
Oh thanks so much, I appreciate it. I have a logo already and I would like to use that if I could. You can check out my site if you want to see it: http://www.themakeupdivas.com/index.php

jasidog

Well I'm not sure how easy it will be to do it with that image. It might be a problem to make the colours fit in. I'll give it a try though. :)

avidum

Quote from: jasidog on July 30, 2007, 03:25:48 PM
Well I'm not sure how easy it will be to do it with that image. It might be a problem to make the colours fit in. I'll give it a try though. :)

That would be great, thanks.
Maybe I can get someone to come up with another one, my daughter did that one.

jasidog

Well try this out and see if it's ok Avidum. :)

Download this ZIP file - http://jasidog.com/misc/avidum-images.zip

You'll find several image files inside a folder in the ZIP package. Upload all those image files using FTP to -

your-smf/Themes/endar/images/

Replacing the original images.

Then take a look at the board and refresh the page.

If you've any problems or don't like it let me know. :)

avidum

Ok I will do that and let you know. Just keep your fingers crossed cuz I am not experienced in doing this stuff. lol

avidum

Ok I uploaded the images but now I am not sure what you mean by "your-smf/Themes/endar/images/".

jasidog

Well you need to replace the images that come with the theme. With the new ones.

So you put those new images in the folder on your webspace were the default images for the theme are currently.

In your case that would be in the folder at  - http://www.themakeupdivas.com/Themes/endar-103/images/

So in the same way you would normally add files to your website, you do the same here with the image files, but to that location.

Does that help?

avidum

Yes now I get it, thanks!

avidum

Well it is not looking too good. The colors don't match well at all.
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to do this for me. I really appreciate it. :)

jasidog

Hmm try this the colours have changed so it fits better but it's a bit bland perhaps.

http://jasidog.com/misc/avidum-images-2.zip

avidum

I am going to have to hold off on this for a bit. I am having major problems with my site right now. Will let you know as soon as I can. Thanks so much.

jasidog

That's ok there's no reason to let me know anything unless you want to. :D Certainly not in any particular time frame. :)

Good luck with your problems Avidum. :)

avidum

Advertisement: