News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

phpBB 2.0.19 - SMF ERRORS

Started by JshLnsctt, April 05, 2006, 04:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JshLnsctt

At top of page:
QuoteNotice: Undefined variable: newpass in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\bigal\pspsquad\phpBB2\a.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined variable: newpass in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\bigal\pspsquad\phpBB2\a.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined variable: newpass in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\bigal\pspsquad\phpBB2\a.php on line 34

In Red Box:
QuoteSorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of phpBB2. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the MySQL account used does not have permissions to access it.

Also, what is the difference between SMF 1.0.7 and SMF 1.1 RC2

redone

I have not converted too many phpBB boards before but I have done a few. The error messages are fairly clear in that its telling you that you have not provided the correct information for your phpBB install and this could be incorrect MySQL username/password etc.

As for the different versions 1.07 is considered a "stable" release and 1.1rc is a release candidate.

JshLnsctt

So what is the actual difference.  What do you mean I didn't provide the right user/pass, it only asked for the SMF account pass?  I am only on step one

Advertisement: