Online Manual Problems

Started by Berticus, April 09, 2006, 12:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berticus

Not sure if I did the right thing and if this is in the right forum, but the SMF Files and Meanings on the online manual seems to be busted....

Just thought you'd all like to know.

Dannii

Looks fine to me.

You can comment in the OM about the OM too ;) It's easiest that way.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

Berticus

Umm...

So it's a permission problem?  Because all I get is a big, fat error message.  Title of the page is, "An Error Has Occurred!"  The main thing is a table with a message:
QuoteThe topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
So can't comment on the OM either...

Dannii

Oh.. yes sorry its the team only board now.
Is there a link to it somewhere?
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

Berticus

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=45.0;sort=subject

Very first... uhh...  what is that?  Stack of papers?

It's the very first topic on that page.

Dannii

Ahh it is too. I'll tell someone to fix that.

Advertisement: