News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Enterprise

Started by Bloc, April 09, 2006, 05:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferity

Wow, thanks alot! ;-)

And no, I did not modify anything in css yet.

Thanks for your fast assistance

~ Ferity

Ferity

Well, I've got another small problem aswell.

I'm using the SMF Shoutbox, it appears in all themes but the enterprise theme.
Yet I added a 'Chatbox' button that opens the Chatbox in a new tap (which works fine) in the tasklist, but that's not the best solution.

Is there any way you could tell me a fix for this?

Screenshots:

That's how it should look like

That's how it looks

best regards,
Ferity

bloc

You need to check the mod's instructions on where it should be added, and add it manually to the enterprise theme.

Kindred

This theme is now being used, with replacement of the header graphics, on www.fx-sabers.com/forum

I have gone through and found (I think) all of the instances of light background defined for a light color text. In most cases, I replaced the background with a darker color in the same pallete. In some cases, I switched the text to dark (when it made more sense)

I also commented out all of the calls for main_block.png and frame_repeat.png (they are supposed to be in images/theme/...  but they don't exist)

revised CSS is attached
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kettu

Hey,
great that Enterprise is now available for 2.0 :-D
I have found one problem until now for sticky topics. They aren't shown correctly. See attachement.

Main Forum: SMF 2.0.6
Co-Forum: SMF 2.0.6

bloc

Probably needs a
.approvebg, .approvebg2

color: #666;
}
.approvebg a, .approvebg2 a

color: #222;
}
added to css/index.css.

I haven't looked at this time for quite some time, so it may contain some errors. I will see if I can update it properly and exchanging the poor icons which I never liked that much(although they were in tune with the 1.1 version), along with some better color choices(for the 2.0 version). The graphics turned out ok though.

Kettu

Quote from: Bloc on June 01, 2013, 06:38:41 AM
Probably needs a
.approvebg, .approvebg2

color: #666;
}
.approvebg a, .approvebg2 a

color: #222;
}
added to css/index.css.

Didn't work. But I changed approvebg to stickybg and now at least I can see the text again.

Thanks for checking the theme  :)
Main Forum: SMF 2.0.6
Co-Forum: SMF 2.0.6

bloc

Err, yes of course. :) Stickybg, not approvebg. My mistake.

docma

I know this has been asked before, but does anyone have a link to or copy of the PSD files for this theme? Bloc suggested they could be found on the 'theme site' but the download site here doesnt have them and I presume he was talking about one of his own sites.

Would like to be able to use this theme with some custom topr images :)

Thanks

Antechinus

I have a copy of it. Would need Bloc's permission to post it though.

docma

Quote from: Antechinus on August 21, 2013, 06:25:15 PM

Thanks for the reply - will wait to see if Bloc gives permission :)

bloc

Quote from: Antechinus on August 21, 2013, 06:25:15 PM
No problem - you have my permission. :)

Antechinus

Here you go then. :) I'd actually never looked inside it since I downloaded it years ago. It's not comprehensive. It only contains the bits for the upper right of the theme. Still, if you want to make custom images anyway...........

docma

Should be just right, thanks very much.

Advertisement: