HELP ?!?!?!?! Unknown column 'lmr.logTime' in 'field list'

Started by Ryan7989, April 17, 2006, 10:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan7989

HEy guys , every time i try to upgrade i keep getting this  error is there anyone out there that can help me ?

Converting activity logs... Unsuccessful!
This query:

SELECT hxxp:lmr.id [nonactive]_BOARD, hxxp:lmr.id [nonactive]_MEMBER, lmr.logTime
    FROM flooforums_log_mark_read AS lmr
    LEFT JOIN flooforums_log_boards AS lb ON (lb.ID_BOARD = hxxp:lmr.id [nonactive]_BOARD AND hxxp:lb.id [nonactive]_MEMBER = hxxp:lmr.id [nonactive]_MEMBER)
    WHERE lb.logTime < lmr.logTime;

Caused the error:

Unknown column 'lmr.logTime' in 'field list'

Ryan7989

i keep getting this error when trying to upgrade

This query:

SELECT hxxp:lmr.id [nonactive]_BOARD, hxxp:lmr.id [nonactive]_MEMBER, lmr.logTime
    LEFT JOIN flooforums_log_boards AS lb ON (lb.ID_BOARD = hxxp:lmr.id [nonactive]_BOARD AND hxxp:lb.id [nonactive]_MEMBER = hxxp:lmr.id [nonactive]_MEMBER)

Caused the error:

Ryan7989

I keeop getting this error can anyone help ????

This query:

Caused the error:

kegobeer

I merged all of your cross-posts into one tidy location.  Please don't do that in the future.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Oldiesmann

Make sure you're using the correct upgrade package - for example, you can't go from 1.1RC2 to 1.0.7 (because 1.1RC2 is newer than 1.0.7). Also make sure you're using the latest upgrade package as I think there was a bug in an eariler version that caused this.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: