New Design of Classic YaBB SE Theme

Started by balvardi, April 18, 2006, 10:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

balvardi

Link to the theme

New Design of Classic YaBB SE Theme, for smf 1.0.7

clearly

Can we have a bigger screenshot or a demo link please? :)

eriktm

Great theme, but
Quote from: clearly on April 18, 2006, 05:27:04 PM
Can we have a bigger screenshot or a demo link please? :)
can we?

--EDIT--

eriktm

@eastwest
Where did you get those buttons from? (in the menu) :o

fairx

I looove it and install the theme instantly without realizing it's not for 1.1rc2.. but it still works tho.. with minor problem. 8)

Pleaseeeee.. rc2! :'(

Tim

Why haven't you updated the old blues to the new one from the header? Looks a bit off to me right now...

uniqueman

funmi

Is there a zip download for this theme? ???
... at the point where I think I know everything, I realise I have so much more to learn.

mulder2005

I don´t may use quote option an karma with this theme in last versión of SMF 1.1.1 Helpme !!!

brianjw

Sorry to bring back such an old topic but this theme looks really nice except I need it for 1.1.3.

I can update themes over time with small version changes but this would be a big upgrade --1.0.7---

Brianjw

Deaks

Quote from: brianjw on September 15, 2007, 06:06:39 PM
Sorry to bring back such an old topic but this theme looks really nice except I need it for 1.1.3.

I can update themes over time with small version changes but this would be a big upgrade --1.0.7---

Brianjw

I have updated this theme for 1.1.3 and will atatch it soon

Live Demo
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

brianjw

Thank you so much! Also does this theme have a psd that comes with it?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

nico7799

Quote from: sloopz on September 15, 2007, 06:44:21 PM
I have updated this theme for 1.1.3 and will atatch it soon

Great, any idea when? And what could happen if i use the current version with 1.1.3?

brianjw

He updated it. It's attached under his post see it?

If you don't see it under his post, click here.

nico7799

oh right, sorry, i totally missed that. Thanks!

Antechinus

Since there's been an enquiry about this theme in Graphics and Templates I'm just noting that the 1.1.3 zip is corrupt. I'm reconstructing the theme using a combination of the 1.0.7 and 1.1.3 zips and will post the result as soon as it's finished. Should knock it over tonight after work.

Crip

I also have it updated for smf11/tp08 / tp105+
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Antechinus

Cool. Did you knock up a matching Calendar button? The zip here only has the old classic one, which doesn't match the rest. I can make one myself if necessary.

Advertisement: