News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Where is CAPTCHA admin panel??

Started by federa, April 20, 2006, 07:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

federa

..... I'm going crazy ... but I'm not able to found the Catpcha admin panel to put the number of the char of the image.

..... In my registration there is the gif but .. without letters or characters.

Thanks a lot

Bye

Dannii

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

federa

No thanks for the reply but my problem is another.

I can't found the menu link to get the captcha administration. Where is linked?

tx & bye

Dannii

There is no CAPTCHA in SMF. There is only that mod (that I know of).
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

federa

Found it!!!

...... THE ITALIAN translation wasn't able to translate the tags ... so there was empty field.
I've changed the language and I've found it.

thanks for your precious help!

federa

OK ...... I've found the admin panel. Good.

But I'm not yet able to have in my login the gif with the number or the letters.
I get a gif with only some cube ........

The gd library is ok ........

GD Support  enabled 
GD Version  bundled (2.0 compatible) 
FreeType Support  enabled 
FreeType Linkage  with freetype 
JPG Support  enabled 
PNG Support  enabled 
WBMP Support  enabled 

???????

Bye  & thanks again

Harzem

federa, CAPTCHA mod is not a feature of SMF itself. It is one of the many mods written by users of SMF. So, you better ask your questions to the topic http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=70807.0 where the author of CATCHA mod can answer you. Many of the developers and the team members don't know about that mod more than you ;)

federa

Advertisement: