News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Fatal Error

Started by Artica, April 30, 2006, 02:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artica

I was editing my HTML and I got this error...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_init() (previously declared in /home2/fantasya/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code:32) in /home2/fantasya/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 48

This is my site

What can I do to correct this? I'm pretty new to this, and I thought I could reset it, but even with my cookies reset I can't get back in to delete it.

Edit: Oops, forgot a few things... my version is 1.0.5 I think... not upgraded yet, this is a test forum.

I also don't know if I put this in the right place...   :-X

JayBachatero

Did you use DreamWeaver to edit the files?  If so use a fresh copy of the file.  Dreamweaver messes up PHP files.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Artica

Quote from: JayBachatero on April 30, 2006, 02:55:07 AM
Did you use DreamWeaver to edit the files?  If so use a fresh copy of the file.  Dreamweaver messes up PHP files.

No, I just went into my admin panel and edited the HTML from there... is there another way to do it so I can't get that in the future?

As for now, is there a way to get back in my admin panel and delete that bad theme, or do I need someone to reset it?

JayBachatero

Download that theme and overwrite the files for it.  It is a theme issue.  Make sure that the theme you are using is compatible with the version of SMF you are using.
Follow me on Twitter

Artica

Quote from: JayBachatero on April 30, 2006, 03:03:30 AM
Download that theme and overwrite the files for it.  It is a theme issue.  Make sure that the theme you are using is compatible with the version of SMF you are using.

Er... sorry, I don't understand. Right now I can't access anything on the forum, I can't login or even see it at all, I only get that error.

Would it have something to do with my Cpanel?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out, thanks much. :)

JayBachatero

Glad to hear is solved.  Nice theme BTW.  The width looks like it needs fixing.
Follow me on Twitter

Artica

Quote from: JayBachatero on April 30, 2006, 03:23:24 AM
Glad to hear is solved.  Nice theme BTW.  The width looks like it needs fixing.

Ah. yeah... thanks. The one thing I can't get is the white horizntal line behind the info boxes... I'll figure that out eventually. =P

JayBachatero

I recommend that you upgrade to 1.0.7.  There have been a few security fixes in 1.0.6 and 1.0.7.  Just go to your admin panel and it will tell you to upgrade.  Follow the steps.
Follow me on Twitter

Advertisement: