News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Package Corrupted!!

Started by la cáscara, May 09, 2006, 08:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la cáscara

I just downloaded the spanish package for RC2 and noticed it is corrupted...

...uploaded everything and when i put my board in 'spanish' i got this error:

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/default/languages/index.spanish.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in .../Themes/default/languages/index.spanish.php on line 434

i appreciate somekind of help...
thanks >:(

gamesmad

Redownload and reupload, Im pretty sure an error like that wouldnt have got through testing.

Will
1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

la cáscara

Done more than three times. :(

la cáscara

I just downloaded the spanish es package files for RC1 and worked...

...the one for RC2 didnt work for me, but it has been downloaded more than 3000 times. I dont know why it happened to me.

...i'll keep it like this...
thank you.

gamesmad

Heh, well at least the RC1 works for you...  Maybe the next release will be OK aswell.

Will
1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

Advertisement: