Holiday Management

Started by cweb255, May 14, 2006, 03:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cweb255

Is there a mod where I can edit the holiday in the calendar? I made it a feature request also, but in case it gets turned down, I'm wondering if there's a mod here for it.

Here's the feature request.

"Can there be a feature which allows admins/users to manage holidays instead of having to edit the actual database? Preferably, if not only we can add holidays for a single day, but also complex days, like "every nth xday of xmonth" to add things like Hanukkah or Mother's day? Thanks."

Søren Bjerg

I know at least SMF 1.1RC2 already has this;

./index.php?action=managecalendar;sa=holidays

Nothing spectacular, though.
RUNE HORDES dot INFO - SMF 1.1.10 w/ Custom Profile Mod... and various permissions hooks and template changes (new topic form).

cweb255

Ah, I'm still using 1.0.7. Any chance for getting it for this? Or must I update?

winrules

No new features will be added to 1.0.7, and I don't know why anyone would make a mod for something in 1.1.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

Herman's Mixen

there was in the old days an Manage Holidays MOD when we where at 1.0.3 but that mod maker had removed al his mods coz he had some issues with the smf team
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Advertisement: