Adsense not updating in SMF

Started by kylemcpeck, May 15, 2006, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylemcpeck

Hi, I'm using the Ad Mgmt Mod and trying to run Adsense but it gives me crappy ads for password protection.  Any idea on how to fix it?

The address is hxxp:kingofzanesville.com/forum/index.php [nonactive]

Thanks

SEO

There isnt enough relevency or text on some of your pages.
http://kingofzanesville.com/forum/index.php?topic=79.0
this page is showing me relevent ads.

Get a backlinks from another site to get it it indexed in google and also there is a hack coming out next week that makes keyword loaded urls whick will help your adsense targetting in a massive way.
PLay Online Poker and chat in our Poker Forum

Jo-Ann

I want to install Google Adsense to my SMF. I dont know anything about computers. I just "use" them well. I cut/pasted the code....now what. I need someone to do it for me. Who do I get to do that? I would be happy to pay for someone to do it for me.

winrules

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

diode

Quote from: Jo-Ann on May 16, 2006, 05:55:13 PM
I want to install Google Adsense to my SMF. I dont know anything about computers. I just "use" them well. I cut/pasted the code....now what. I need someone to do it for me. Who do I get to do that? I would be happy to pay for someone to do it for me.

Ya, it's like adding javascript from google, it's like  adding it into an html file.   Try adding it into the current Theme.

metro

I do not know why people reply and give no help... guess they are lonely

You need to install the Ad Mod here

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=87895.0

You download the file for the version OF SMF you have so if you have 1.0.7 you download ad_mod_1-0-7_v1-0-2b.zip (4KB)

Then in DMF open Package Manager - there select [ Download New Packages ]

and there under Upload a Package  - browse to the file yo downloaded (such as ad_mod_1-0-7_v1-0-2b.zip)  when that is done follow the instructions to have it install. It will tell yo if all is OK. (note it only installs in defaut theme) for other themes you will have to copy the changed files

Once installed look in "Edit Features and Options"

and at the bottom you will find an Ad Management panel and there is a window where you paste your Google script...

death_knight

does the ad mod work in 1.0.8 i think something is wrong with the package manger. I'm unable to install
hxxp:www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=201.0 [nonactive] basically results are the same as that guy :(

Advertisement: