Staff Page Mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 18, 2006, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azhriel

How can i make this mod not to display boards being moderated by the "Local Moderators"

It is so messy when one moderators moderates more than 1 board...

cloksin

Love this mod, have it installed on 2.0 RC3.  I have a question though, instead of just having the members listed one after another in a vertical format, I'd like to have them two across, with all the pertinent information about the staff member to the right of the avatar, so basically it would be a 4 column table with as many rows as half the amount of staff members.  How would I go about making this change?
SMF 2.0.1
SimplePortal 2.3.3

vbgamer45

You would need to edit the Staff.template.php file and change the code to organize it differently.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

DasVON

How do you rename the button from "Staff List" to "Roster"

what files do I edit and what to look for ?

thanks

vbgamer45

themes/default/languages/modifications.english.php

Look for Staff List
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

DasVON

gvalfer

you can give me only sql file please?
file.sql
thks

vbgamer45

There is no .sql file but sql is found in the installer you can extract it to your root forum directory and run it to create tables

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Two options.
1.  Get the manual install transactions for the mod and reverse it.
2. Uninstall all mods afterwords that were installed after this mod in order of last installed to uninstall cleanly

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

OCJ

Nice, like a lot of your mods - thanks always.

One suggestion is including avatars on the list.
Andy

So I gotta question... how would I edit the size of avatars on the page? I'd like to resize the avatars on it so the height is always at 25px. I think it has something to do with this code snippet, but not sure cause I don't see any of the usual context for image size or etc.:

if ($modSettings['smfstaff_showavatar'])
{
echo '<td class="windowbg">';
// Display the users avatar
            $memCommID = $row2['ID_MEMBER'];
            loadMemberData($memCommID);
            loadMemberContext($memCommID);
            echo $memberContext[$memCommID]['avatar']['image'];

echo '</td>';
}

Anyway, if someone can point out what I'm missing with this that'd be great.

vbgamer45

Not easily you would have to get your own picture url
   echo $memberContext[$memCommID]['avatar']['image'];
That above code includes all the html.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ack, that's what I feared was the case.

luuuciano

You may try changing <td class="windowbg"> to <td class="windowbg avatar25">
then in the css adding something like
.avatar25 img {
height:25px;
}
or maybe
height:25px !important;
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Runmauk

I am using 2.0 Final and I attempted to change the Staff List to Roster in the modification.english.php file but it is not updating the site. Did I miss something? I tried using the default theme but no change there either.

bruce86

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Biology Forums

vbgamer45, could you assist me here.

Just as you've done in your mod, where you call out a membergroup of your choice and it displays the user names and link to their profile.

I want to create a block (outside the staff page) that displays the same information as found in the staff page, but only for membergroup 12. That it, I want to call out all users in member-group 12, display their usernames, a link that leads to their profile, and their avatar beside the username.

Could you help me do this? I'm totally stumped.

dStruct

Is there a way to make the list display in alphabetical order? Rather then registration date

Advertisement: