ERROR in load.php

Started by Inflame, May 25, 2006, 09:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inflame

Heya everyone,

after i installed some modifications, and i wanted to tell my users about it, i got this error report after i clicked at Post, with the new topic,
the error says this:

Not unique table/alias: 'pin'
File: /usr/home/inflame/domains/inflame.nu/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php
Line: 783

The code of line 783 is:
WHERE mem." . ($is_name ? 'memberName' : 'ID_MEMBER') . (count($users) == 1 ? " = '" . current($users) . "'" : " IN ('" . implode("', '", $users) . "')"), __FILE__, __LINE__);

the word pin is used in the topic, its about the Location mod, but its not sensored, or anyone uses that nick at the forum.

I dont know whats wrong with it, but i hope some of you might be able to help me

thank you! :D

Inflame

BIGGER ERROR:

The whole forum is down, no option to read any message's, reply to any or do anything in a topic,

all topics are down, even the PM.

Who can help me very quick?!

kegobeer

I recommend manually removing your mods.  Obviously something you did has totally hosed your forum.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Inflame

negative,
all modsdeleted but nothing works better yet

kegobeer

Did you manually remove all of the code the mods installed?
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Inflame

Nope,

but problems is solved, my webmaster took a look at it and he fixed it, no idea what went wrong cos he is at someone else's house he cant tell me now, but anyway thanks for helping.

Topic can be closed

Advertisement: