cant post images

Started by Hosy, June 06, 2006, 11:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hosy

ok whenever i try to post an image or a sig i get ....

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.
The headers it did return are:
(and then there are none?)

then when i log onto the server pc i get a windows error box (you know the one asks if you want to send a report or not) that says:

PHP Script Interpreter has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

error signature:
szAppName : php.exe     szAppVer : 4.4.2.2     szModName : php4ts.dll     
szModVer : 4.4.2.2     offset : 000c5fca

&

"the following files will be included in the report"

C:\DOCUME~1\THEHOL~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER3C.tmp.dir00\php.exe.mdmp
C:\DOCUME~1\THEHOL~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER3C.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

thanks in advance for any help!

Hosy

Oldiesmann

Try re-uploading Sources/Post.php and Sourcse/Subs-Post.php

Also, if you're the owner of that machine, you'd be better off running PHP in ISAPI mode instead of using the Windows Installer, which even PHP recommends not using... See http://www.php.net/install.windows for more info.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Hosy

tried both....weird how my post & subpost files were off by 22 seconds on the modified time....but it didn't solve the problem.....i did every step (including the optional ones) on php manual install and the index.php would never load...the browser acted like there was no such page.....tried the manual install 3 times...maybe i'll give it a go again tomorrow when i have my patience back....LOL....as for now i have it running back with the installer and unable to post pics....for now....

Thanks...i'll let you know if i get it tomorrow...

HOSY

Oldiesmann

If it's not too much trouble for you, you might want to consider using a package like XAMPP, which includes Apache, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin all in one package.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Hosy

thanks i have downloaded xampp and will give it a go...sorry for delayed response my ISP has been buggy since a storm 2 wks ago......is there an idiot proof guide on how to move your forum from one machine to another for a novice like me?....i am going to start from scratch on a more up to date machine....THANKS!!!

Advertisement: