News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Dilber MC

Started by Diego Andrés, June 07, 2006, 12:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duffield1

I love the DIlber MC theme, but don't like how Child Boards are presented from the Forum's opening screen.  I've managed to delete that bit of code altogether, so they do not appear, but it would be helpful to have a simple text list of the child boards. 

Is this possible?  Thank you!
Trying to make the world a more intelligent place one question at a time! www.intelligentanswers.co.uk

Diego Andrés

Hey there, just to let you know that this theme is being updated to SMF 2.0
Wait for it.

Is not a complex work but my time doesn't allow me to make this quickly. So in the next days you'll see coming the theme in two different steps
- only blue dilber theme for smf 2.0
- MC Dilber for smf 2.0

Special thanks to Harzem for giving me permission to update his work.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

lazanya

we thank Harzem and  you, too.

Diego Andrés

Theme updated to SMF 2.0
Wait soon for the multicolor version!

Mstcool

This isn't really anything big but...when you go to current theme and scroll down to "custom box"...in the description.."with" isn't spelled properly. :p
But I really like this theme, good job!!

EDIT: How do we change the colors? The "select variant" option only has a default color.

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: Diego Andrés on January 18, 2014, 02:00:49 PM
Theme updated to SMF 2.0
Wait soon for the multicolor version!

Mstcool

Diego Andrés

Sorry for the long delay, I'm trying to get some time to finish all the colors.
Currently I've only 4 of them.
But soon, I'll have more free time to finish all the colors.

Regards

Diego Andrés

Hey there, I want to know if there's some color you'll like to see in the theme.
Currently I have:

• Blue (default)
  • Navy
  • Red (light)
  • Pink
  • LightGreen
  • Green
  • Violet
  • Yellow
  • Orange
  • Dark (close to black)

Probably I'll add a more "dark" red color also.

Regards

Ned.net

Hello,

Thank's for that great theme.

Here's french translation if you want to add it

File : Settings.french-utf8.php

<?php
// Version: 2.0; Settings

global $settings;

$txt['theme_thumbnail_href'] = $settings['images_url'] . '/thumbnail.gif';
$txt['theme_description'] = 'Dilber MC.<br />Auteur: <a href="http://harzemdesign.com">Harzem</a>. Thème par <a href="http://smfhispano.net">SMF Hispano Team</a>';

?>

File : ThemeStrings.french-utf8.php

<?php
$txt['sh_copy_own'] = 'Entrer vos propres copyrights';
$txt['sh_copy_own_desc'] = 'HTML autorisé';

$txt['sh_desc_own'] = 'Ajouter votre propre description';
$txt['sh_desc_own_desc'] = 'Vous pouvez ajouter ici votre propre description dans l\'index du forum';
$txt['sh_desc_own_default'] = 'Ajoutez votre propre description dans le centre d\'adminsitration';

$txt['sh_sticky_topic'] = 'Sujets épinglés';
$txt['sh_normal_topic'] = 'Sujets normaux';

$txt['facebook_username'] = 'pseudo Facebook';
$txt['twitter_username'] = 'pseudo Twitter';
$txt['youtube_username'] = 'pseudo Youtube';
$txt['rss_url'] = 'URL RSS';
$txt['sh_social_desc'] = 'Indiquez le pseudo ou l\'identifiant pour faire apparaitre le bouton de lien dans le pied de page.';

$txt['sh_cbox'] = 'Boite personnalisée';
$txt['sh_cbox_enable'] = 'Activer la boite personnalisée';
$txt['sh_cbox_desc'] = 'Avec ceci vous pourrez ajouter une boite personnalisée dans votre centre d\'information.';
$txt['sh_cbox_t'] = 'Titre de la boite';
$txt['sh_cbox_cont'] = 'Contenu de la boite';
$txt['sh_cbox_cont_desc'] = 'HTML autorisé';
$txt['sh_cbox_cont_default'] = 'Vous pouvez ajouter votre propre contenu dans les réglages de la boite personnalisée';

$txt['separate_sticky_locked'] = 'Séparer les sujets épinglés';
$txt['separate_sticky_locked_desc'] = 'Avec ceci, vous pouvez séparer les suejts épinglés des sujets normaux';

$txt['link_top'] = 'Titre du lien';
$txt['link_top_desc'] = 'Ce lien apparait au dessus de votre forum, dans la barre supérieure.';
$txt['link_top_url'] = 'URL du lien';
$txt['link_top1'] = 'Lien 1';
$txt['link_top2'] = 'Lien 2';
$txt['link_top3'] = 'Lien 3';
$txt['link_top4'] = 'Lien 4';
$txt['link_top5'] = 'Lien 5';

$txt['sh_any_com'] = 'Il n\'y a aucune réponse à ce sujet : voulez-vous être le premier à répondre ?';
$txt['sh_topic_locked'] = 'Désolé, ce sujet est clos. Seuls les adminsitrateurs et modérateurs peuvent y répondre.';

$txt['sh_custcontent_below'] = 'Contenu personnalisé';
$txt['sh_custcontent_below_desc'] = 'Ici vous pourrez ajouter du contenu personnalisé à la boite de connexion';

$txt['board_lastpost_stats'] = 'Barre d\'affichage avec section, stats, dernier message, etc sous le nom de la catégorie';

$txt['enable_topbar'] = 'Activer la barre pour les liens personnalisés';

$txt['sh_allow_color_change'] = 'Autoriser l\'utilisateur à changer la couleur du thème dans la "boite principale" ?';

$txt['sh_variant_icons'] = 'Activer les icones de section par variante';
$txt['sh_variant_icons_desc'] = 'Si vous activez ceci, vous pourrez utiliser des icones de section différentes par variante dans le dossier images. Si <strong>pas</strong> activé, vous n\'aurez à changer que les icones on, on2, off et redirect.';

?>

Regards
no shame not knowing,
a lot not learning
------------------------
Il n'y a aucune honte à ne pas savoir
mais beaucoup à ne pas apprendre

Diego Andrés

Aaron10

Hi

How do I make the sticky/locked topics show as regular topics on message.template? Keeping the sticky and locked gifs, just changing the background colors to default like the rest of the topics.

For dilber on 1.1.X it had something like this:

// Do we want to seperate the sticky and lock status out?
if (!empty($settings['seperate_sticky_lock']) && strpos($topic['class'], 'sticky') !== false)
$topic['class'] = substr($topic['class'], 0, strrpos($topic['class'], '_sticky'));
if (!empty($settings['seperate_sticky_lock']) && strpos($topic['class'], 'locked') !== false)
$topic['class'] = substr($topic['class'], 0, strrpos($topic['class'], '_locked'));

Thanks

Diego Andrés

There is an option in the theme admin.
Admin > config > current theme

Aaron10

That separates them from other topics, see here (I actually made this topic before replying here, sorry, shouldve posted here from the beginning).

Basically I'm trying to have the same CSS for sticky topics too (windowbg and windowbg2 rather than stickybg etc.) but I can't do it for the topic title part because sticky.gif and locked.gif are being used as background images already.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Aaron10 on July 27, 2014, 11:55:59 AM
That separates them from other topics, see here (I actually made this topic before replying here, sorry, shouldve posted here from the beginning).

Basically I'm trying to have the same CSS for sticky topics too (windowbg and windowbg2 rather than stickybg etc.) but I can't do it for the topic title part because sticky.gif and locked.gif are being used as background images already.

Try this in MessageIndex.template.php
I got the issue, you don't want to use windowbg and windowbg2 in messageindex due the icons background, ok  :P
Well, I only get the idea of changing the stickg color to do that
That would be a long task, you'll need to edit all color.css if you want this to work in all colors.

Well, first in index.css you'll need to find .windowbg and .windowbg2
You'll copy and paste the windowbg background in .stickybg, the same with windowbg2 and .strickybg2
And then do that in the rest of the colors

I got a better idea, in every index_color.css but starting in index.css find
/* Alternating backgrounds for posts, and several other sections of the forum. */
And then you do this
.windowbg, #preview_body
Replace it
.windowbg, #preview_body, .stickybg

And
.windowbg2
Replace it with
.windowbg2, stickybg2

Finally you find and remove
/* Sticky topics get a different background */
.stickybg
{
background: #e8d8cf;
}
.stickybg2
{
background: #f2e3d9;
}

Try it and you'll tell me how it's going  :P

Aaron10

Working except topic title is blank/white:

Because of this part:

.topic_table td.stickybg2
{
background-image: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: 98% 4px;
}
.topic_table td.lockedbg2
{
background-image: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif);
}

If I add stickbg2 and lockedbg2 to windowbg all topics will have sticky.gif and locked.gif  ;D

Diego Andrés

Well, is hard because the theme uses a degraded background in css. Is the closest I can get.

Aaron10

EDIT: After coming back to this a few weeks later, I've found an easy fix, basically, put the sticky/locked gifs as background images first, then the gradient, so the gradient is the 2nd layer behind the gifs, so, in index_navy.css

Find:
{
background-image: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif);
}
{
background-image: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif);
}
.topic_table td.locked_sticky2
{
background-image: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif);
}

Replace:
{
color: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, #000;
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, #e0ebf8; /* Old browsers */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -moz-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%, #ffffff 100%); /* FF3.6+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#e0ebf8), color-stop(100%,#ffffff)); /* Chrome,Safari4+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* Chrome10+,Safari5.1+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -o-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* Opera 11.10+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -ms-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* IE10+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, linear-gradient(to bottom, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* W3C */
filter: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#e0ebf8', endColorstr='#ffffff',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-8 */
}
{
color: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, #000;
background: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, #e0ebf8; /* Old browsers */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -moz-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%, #ffffff 100%); /* FF3.6+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#e0ebf8), color-stop(100%,#ffffff)); /* Chrome,Safari4+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* Chrome10+,Safari5.1+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -o-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* Opera 11.10+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -ms-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* IE10+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, linear-gradient(to bottom, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* W3C */
filter: url(../images/icons/quick_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#e0ebf8', endColorstr='#ffffff',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-8 */
}
.topic_table td.locked_sticky2
{
color: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, #000;
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, #e0ebf8; /* Old browsers */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -moz-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%, #ffffff 100%); /* FF3.6+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#e0ebf8), color-stop(100%,#ffffff)); /* Chrome,Safari4+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* Chrome10+,Safari5.1+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -o-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* Opera 11.10+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, -ms-linear-gradient(top, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* IE10+ */
background: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, linear-gradient(to bottom, #e0ebf8 0%,#ffffff 100%); /* W3C */
filter: url(../images/icons/quick_sticky_lock.gif) no-repeat 98% 4px, progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#e0ebf8', endColorstr='#ffffff',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-8 */
}

Just need to adjust the gradients depending on the color you're using, this one is for navy.

YusufUmer

I want to balance the logo above.I t should seem balanced in each browser.Social attachment below the logo should be balanced down the page.

PersianForum

Hi

I have a problem with your theme
I think it's a bug with Right to Left Mode
When I Enable "Right to Left" Mode, the theme has a problem.

How can I solve this problem?

Advertisement: