News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Get to know the team: Tim

Started by Tim, June 17, 2006, 02:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim

Anything really, except for those dumb made for cash blockbusters like Spiderman, they put me to sleep...

Trekkie101

What process does a site need to go through to make it to your signature here?

What did your last slave die of :P?

How are you today?

Favourite Operating System?

Favourite Site?

Browser?

Tim

I need to support the project. Obviously I think that Firefox is something that could improve the web.

I think that we're not afraid is a good project to show people that no matter what someone does to strike fear in someones heart, it doesn't work. In the thousands of years its been around, it has yet to achieve a single victory.

Net Neutrality now is another important project to raise awareness of the silliness of some corporations who think that they can have the net their way. I'm pretty sure that I'll need to add a European version of that button pretty soon too. It's in my signature because it's the biggest threat to the Internet, ever.

I'm ok today, yourself?

I really like MacOS. It handles and feels like it's a part of me. Unfortunatly I don't get to work with it that often since I need to make sure that every member of the family can work on this computer. The day I'm free, I'm getting a Mac though :)

There are too many sites, if only there was a FF extention that would turn my bookmarks into a html page, I'd show you :P

Firefox. Even though it has some issues with plugins like Media Player and Java, it is still the most consistent browser out there. I really can't imagine developing in something else then it.

Edit: Forgot the slave. I can neither confirm nor deny that slaves have died.

Elmacik

Quote from: Tim on June 28, 2006, 05:36:50 AM
There are too many sites, if only there was a FF extention that would turn my bookmarks into a html page, I'd show you :P

AFAIK, Firefox already itself stores the bookmarks in an HTML file.
It should be here:C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*****.default\bookmarks.html

There is also a bookmarkbackups folder in the same place :)
Home of Elmacik

Prasad007

Tim

Dannii

Quote from: Elmacik on June 28, 2006, 05:42:55 AM
Quote from: Tim on June 28, 2006, 05:36:50 AM

AFAIK, Firefox already itself stores the bookmarks in an HTML file.
It should be here:C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*****.default\bookmarks.html

There is also a bookmarkbackups folder in the same place :)
I never use bookmarks for favourite sites anymore, if anything is bookmarked then it's important enough that I don't want to forget it, but not enough that I want to look at it :P
Firefox remembers its history well enough, that I type in 2 or 3 letters into the address bar and it knows which site i want instantly ;)
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

Prasad007

Quote from: Tim on July 01, 2006, 08:04:59 AM
I don't like any fish.
whats better ?
a playstatiion without a game cd or a game cd without a playstation? :D

Tim

Red meat, lots of it

Thanks aycasmith, and welcome to our community!

MH-MINI

Do you like Air Conditioning?

Mini

Tim

On days like today, I wish I had airconditioning. But then again, there is the planet... So I'm on the fence on airconditioning

MH-MINI

One more question,

Why did you put "I've been POST BANNED by Amy" in your Custom Title? :P

Mini

Tim

Inside joke :)

I kept adding the last word to a topic, because I always need to have the last word :D

Trekkie101

Tim

Trekkie101

I don't think you do.

How long is a piece of string?

Whats the answer to the universe, life and everything?

Tim

as long as the thread holds out

That last one's easy: 42!

Amacythe

There he goes again... trying to get the last word :P

Tim

Gary

Quote from: Tim on June 17, 2006, 02:57:26 PM
1. Do you have pets?
I had a cat named Minneke
She died! She died!
Mom said she was sleeping
She lied! She lied!
Why oh why is my cat dead?
Why couldn't I have that kidney thing instead?

I'll take from that, that you've watched The Simpsons, so, who's your favourite character?
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Advertisement: