Where is Register template?

Started by tootcsen, June 21, 2006, 11:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tootcsen

I'm the newbie of smf, I'm using the 1.0.7 version, I need to modify the register page, but I can't find the register template, is it call Register.template? Sorry to ask such question  :-[, but I find nowhere, can anyone tell me where I should look for it? Thank you.

Elmacik

It depends on what you want you change.
If you like to change the layout of the registration page, you would edit: /Themes/{your theme}/Register.template.php
If you like to change the registration agreement displayed while registering, you would go -> Admin -> Registration -> Registration Agreement
If you like to change the registration settings, you would go -> Admin -> Registration -> Settings
Home of Elmacik

tootcsen

I use Helios Multicolour theme, I can't find Register.template.php in Themes\Helios Multicolour, that's why I'm wondering:where is the Register.template.php, although the register page works well. Please give some clues how I'm going to find it?

Elmacik

All the theme do not include all the necessary files.
If a theme includes a template file, forum will parse it; if a theme does not include a template file, forum will parse the equivalent file from the default theme.
So your file is /Themes/default/Register.template.php
Home of Elmacik

tootcsen

ops....now I get it, thank you for your(all) replies.

Advertisement: