Post Count in a board

Started by Vinspire, June 24, 2006, 11:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinspire

Can someone implement this function ? It is in VB and IPB and i find it very important coz most of my forummers wanted to know how many post count they have made in the thread. Thanks a bunch :)

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Vinspire

Quote from: JayBachatero on June 27, 2006, 10:43:01 PM
Take a look at this mod.

Jay, i did check out that mod before but i dont think there is this features in it. I've tried installing it in my board too but still not the mod i am looking for or i did it the wrong way ?

JayBachatero

Are you using 1.1 RC2?  Also try the 1.3 version of the mod.  that one has the post count.
Follow me on Twitter

Vinspire

Quote from: JayBachatero on June 28, 2006, 12:13:26 AM
Are you using 1.1 RC2?  Also try the 1.3 version of the mod.  that one has the post count.

I am currently using 1.1 RC 2 and Version 1.3 but it is still not working. Guess the mod had a conflict with 1 of my mods. Anyway, thanks Jay. I will continue the discussion in that mod board :)

For those who is interested in this mod can go to the thread = Post Count in a board

JayBachatero

Yea maybe a conflict or something.  Also it wouldn't be too hard to make it into a popup if you want.
Follow me on Twitter

Vinspire

Quote from: JayBachatero on June 28, 2006, 12:33:05 AM
Yea maybe a conflict or something.  Also it wouldn't be too hard to make it into a popup if you want.

Jay, can give me the codes on how to make it a popup ? :)

JayBachatero

Umm it would require a subtemplate and a new action to be added.  I'll see what I can do.
Follow me on Twitter

Vinspire

Quote from: JayBachatero on November 13, 2006, 08:04:50 AM
Umm it would require a subtemplate and a new action to be added.  I'll see what I can do.

Thanks a lot Jay. Will wait for the good news :)

Vinspire

JayBachatero

I forgot all about this.  I don't have time at the moment due to school and work.  Ask the mod author to see if he's willing to make it a popup.
Follow me on Twitter

Advertisement: