News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Started by jaminjavajoe, October 06, 2006, 09:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaminjavajoe

SMF Version: SMF 1.1 RC3
Hi  not sure what is going on with the log in time on my board or any board for that matter........for this board which I have not been logged in for days as it currently say's at the top of this board:
Total time logged in: 22 hours and 4 minutes. which I just noticed when logging in here to ask this question.

The question I came to ask was, "why doesn't the login time ever reflect the true log in time?  Is this a bug?
What the sinner needs to do is not accept Jesus Christ or make a decision for Christ, but to repent and cry out and ask Jesus Christ to accept him in spite of his sin.  He asks Christ if He would make a decision to forgive him.  It's not your decision for Christ, it's His decision for you that matters"~John MacArthur

青山 素子

That is the total time you have ever been on the board, not just for that particular session.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

jaminjavajoe

Well that makes since.....sort of  lol

So I would like to redifine the language of that, what file would that be and where would I find it?

TIA

Joe
What the sinner needs to do is not accept Jesus Christ or make a decision for Christ, but to repent and cry out and ask Jesus Christ to accept him in spite of his sin.  He asks Christ if He would make a decision to forgive him.  It's not your decision for Christ, it's His decision for you that matters"~John MacArthur

H

Forum / themes / default / languages / index.english.php

$txt['totalTimeLogged1'] = 'Total time logged in: ';
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

jaminjavajoe

Advertisement: