HOW TO CHANGE FONT SIZE IN CHILD BOARD

Started by Dewalex, July 03, 2006, 09:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewalex

Hello People in the house,
I want someone to please put me through on how to increase the font size in the child board
Here is my forum's site www.naijablogvillage.com
Regards
W Akin

unrelenting

Look in your boardindex.template.php for something like this line (this one is from the default one):

<tr>

<
td colspan="3" class="windowbg', !empty($settings['seperate_sticky_lock']) ? '3' : '', '">

<
span class="smalltext"><b>', $txt['parent_boards'], '</b>: ', implode('', $children), '</span>

</
td>

</
tr>';

and change the smalltext to one of these: middletext, normaltext, or largetext.

Dewalex

Am sorry I cannot find it please be more specific.
Thanks
Quote from: unrelenting on July 04, 2006, 10:45:30 AM
Look in your boardindex.template.php for something like this line (this one is from the default one):

<tr>

<td colspan="3" class="windowbg', !empty($settings['seperate_sticky_lock']) ? '3' : '', '">

<
span class="smalltext"><b>', $txt['parent_boards'], '</b>: ', implode('', $children), '</span>

</
td>

</
tr>';

and change the smalltext to one of these: middletext, normaltext, or largetext.

Dewalex

Hello,
I have tried it no changes.

unrelenting

Miraenda

Are you using a non-default them on the forum and did you change the file in the Theme you are using's folder (at smffolder/Themes/themename/boardindex.template.php where smffolder is the folder where you have smf installed, and themename is the folder for the Theme you are using)?  If you changed it, care to provide the following:

a) a link to your forum
b) exactly what you put into the file or changed for the code and exactly where you changed it

Have a Blessed Day

Dewalex

Quote from: Miraenda on July 05, 2006, 08:32:12 PM
Are you using a non-default them on the forum and did you change the file in the Theme you are using's folder (at smffolder/Themes/themename/boardindex.template.php where smffolder is the folder where you have smf installed, and themename is the folder for the Theme you are using)?  If you changed it, care to provide the following:

a) a link to your forum
b) exactly what you put into the file or changed for the code and exactly where you changed it

Have a Blessed Day
Thanks, here is the link to my site www.naijablogvillage.com
Thanks for your help

Miraenda

What about the answer to the other question?

Your theme isn't the default one is it?  You did change the file in smffolder/Themes/themename/boardindex.template.php right?  Where smffolder is the folder smf is located in and themename is the folder where the them is located, unless the theme doesn't have its own boardindex.template.php file, and then you changed the default one?

Thanks.

Dewalex

Thanks for your help to be honest someome did it for me but I just want to lay my hand on few thing
Quote from: Miraenda on July 06, 2006, 08:36:09 AM
What about the answer to the other question?

Your theme isn't the default one is it?  You did change the file in smffolder/Themes/themename/boardindex.template.php right?  Where smffolder is the folder smf is located in and themename is the folder where the them is located, unless the theme doesn't have its own boardindex.template.php file, and then you changed the default one?

Thanks.

Advertisement: