• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.
November 29, 2021, 07:55:10 AM

News:

SMF 2.1 RC4 has been released! Try it out and help us test! :) Read more.


Highslide Image Viewer

Started by digger, October 07, 2008, 09:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry74

I had this mod installed in previous versions, i have desintalled and installed 1.6 and all was fine, but seems not working...  in RC2

Kmarion

Quote from: clothahump on November 09, 2009, 05:36:25 PM
Just to add to the confusion, some images are working whilst others are not???
Same going on here. It's very odd. Actually the same image is working, but only in certain threads.

digger

Quote from: Kmarion on November 11, 2009, 05:13:59 AM
Quote from: clothahump on November 09, 2009, 05:36:25 PM
Just to add to the confusion, some images are working whilst others are not???
Same going on here. It's very odd. Actually the same image is working, but only in certain threads.

Links to the examples?

clothahump


digger

Quote from: clothahump on November 11, 2009, 09:50:48 AM
http://www.tropicalfishforums.co.uk/index.php?topic=11990.0

First image of the fish works, snail and marigolds fail.

You are use SMG.
SMG have own highslide script which settings interfere with my mod.

clothahump

Ah, so can I still use yours in the Forums?

Eddy Matthews

I just had to say that this mod works superbly, the best integration of highslide I've seen yet!

Many thanks
Eddy

toma

HI,

I tried to get Highslide image viewer to work with my SMF forum which is run using the Joomla-SMF Bridge and what happens is that the images are opened in a new window. without any nice highslide effects.
If I run the forum (1.1.10) without Joomla integration it works nicely.
Probably some lightbox plug-ins that interfere, any idea on how to debug it?

Attached Finnish translations to a very nicely done mod.

digger

Quote from: toma on November 16, 2009, 02:21:48 PM
HI,

I tried to get Highslide image viewer to work with my SMF forum which is run using the Joomla-SMF Bridge and what happens is that the images are opened in a new window. without any nice highslide effects.
If I run the forum (1.1.10) without Joomla integration it works nicely.
Probably some lightbox plug-ins that interfere, any idea on how to debug it?

Can I see examples?

toma

Yes of course, sorry that i didn't post them straight away.

Here are two links link to an sales ad on my site with pictures attached

The first one is through Joomla, which opens the image in a blank window:
http://www.ilmailu.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=3207.0

And this one is without is to the same place without Joomla interfering, working nicely:
http://www.ilmailu.org/forum/index.php?topic=3207.msg17218#new

digger

Quote from: toma on November 16, 2009, 03:51:45 PM
Yes of course, sorry that i didn't post them straight away.

Here are two links link to an sales ad on my site with pictures attached

The first one is through Joomla, which opens the image in a blank window:
http://www.ilmailu.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=3207.0

And this one is without is to the same place without Joomla interfering, working nicely:
http://www.ilmailu.org/forum/index.php?topic=3207.msg17218#new

You need to insert into your Joomla template this code


<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ilmailu.org/forum/Themes/default/Highslide/highslide.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ilmailu.org/forum/Themes/default/Highslide/highslide.finnish.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    hs.graphicsDir = "http://www.ilmailu.org/forum/Themes/default/Highslide/";
    hs.outlineType = "rounded-white";
    hs.captionEval = "this.thumb.alt";
    hs.transitions = ["expand", "crossfade"];
    hs.numberOfImagesToPreload = 5;
    hs.dimmingOpacity = 0;
    hs.fadeInOut = false;
    hs.align = "center";
    hs.showCredits = false;
    hs.creditsText = "";
    hs.creditsHref = "";
    hs.creditsTitle = "";
    if (hs.addSlideshow) hs.addSlideshow({
        interval: 5000,
        repeat: false,
        useControls: true,
fixedControls: false,
        overlayOptions: {
        opacity: 1,
        position: "top right",
        hideOnMouseOut: false
}
    });
  </script>

clothahump

Quote from: digger on November 11, 2009, 11:00:35 AM
Quote from: clothahump on November 11, 2009, 09:50:48 AM
http://www.tropicalfishforums.co.uk/index.php?topic=11990.0

First image of the fish works, snail and marigolds fail.

Any way to get mine working properly Digger?

You are use SMG.
SMG have own highslide script which settings interfere with my mod.

digger

Quote from: clothahump on November 16, 2009, 04:34:16 PM
Quote from: digger on November 11, 2009, 11:00:35 AM
Quote from: clothahump on November 11, 2009, 09:50:48 AM
http://www.tropicalfishforums.co.uk/index.php?topic=11990.0

First image of the fish works, snail and marigolds fail.

Any way to get mine working properly Digger?

You are use SMG.
SMG have own highslide script which settings interfere with my mod.

Disable highslide in SMG or wait for Highslide Image Viewer 2.0

clothahump

Disabled and now the images linked from Gallery open in a new page. :(

digger

Quote from: clothahump on November 16, 2009, 04:54:48 PM
Disabled and now the images linked from Gallery open in a new page. :(
Yes, because you disable it.

clothahump

I will just have to wait for Highslide Image Viewer 2.0, thanks anyway.

toma

Quote from: digger on November 16, 2009, 04:31:11 PM
Quote from: toma on November 16, 2009, 03:51:45 PM
Yes of course, sorry that i didn't post them straight away.

Here are two links link to an sales ad on my site with pictures attached

The first one is through Joomla, which opens the image in a blank window:
http://www.ilmailu.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=3207.0

And this one is without is to the same place without Joomla interfering, working nicely:
http://www.ilmailu.org/forum/index.php?topic=3207.msg17218#new

You need to insert into your Joomla template this code


<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ilmailu.org/forum/Themes/default/Highslide/highslide.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ilmailu.org/forum/Themes/default/Highslide/highslide.finnish.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    hs.graphicsDir = "http://www.ilmailu.org/forum/Themes/default/Highslide/";
    hs.outlineType = "rounded-white";
    hs.captionEval = "this.thumb.alt";
    hs.transitions = ["expand", "crossfade"];
    hs.numberOfImagesToPreload = 5;
    hs.dimmingOpacity = 0;
    hs.fadeInOut = false;
    hs.align = "center";
    hs.showCredits = false;
    hs.creditsText = "";
    hs.creditsHref = "";
    hs.creditsTitle = "";
    if (hs.addSlideshow) hs.addSlideshow({
        interval: 5000,
        repeat: false,
        useControls: true,
fixedControls: false,
        overlayOptions: {
        opacity: 1,
        position: "top right",
        hideOnMouseOut: false
}
    });
  </script>


Many thanks for this  Digger it works like a charm!

Sorry to bother you again but, you mentioned somewhere that it should show pictures that have a thumbnail also in the middle of the text. I'm using the Inline Attachments by mouser and currently those are not shown with Highslide Image viewer e.g. these:

http://www.ilmailu.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=2477.0

Can you recommend some other inline image mod that would work or is there a way to get this to work?

digger

Quote from: toma on November 16, 2009, 05:48:43 PM
Many thanks for this  Digger it works like a charm!

Sorry to bother you again but, you mentioned somewhere that it should show pictures that have a thumbnail also in the middle of the text. I'm using the Inline Attachments by mouser and currently those are not shown with Highslide Image viewer e.g. these:

http://www.ilmailu.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=2477.0

Can you recommend some other inline image mod that would work or is there a way to get this to work?

Highslide Image Viewer works with Attachments Positioning (Attachments Positioning 1.2 tested) and Attachments In Message (Attachments In Message 1.3 tested) mods. But you need to install inline image mod firstly and then install Highslide Image Viewer mod.

realnc

I just installed this on RC2 (it installed perfectly without any errors) but it doesn't seem to work. Also, I get a LOT of these errors in the logs:

/forum/index.php?action=portal;sa=shoutbox;shoutbox_id=1;time=1259451970;xml
2: preg_match_all() [<a href='function.preg-match-all'>function.preg-match-all</a>]: Unknown modifier 'r'
File: /forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 4279


I have SimplePortal 2.3.1 installed.

JayKae

Ok, it installed fine but I cannot find where to set it up in SMF 2.0 RC2 ?

Advertisement: