Location: California, USA
Position: Support Specialist
1. Do you have pets?
Yes. Two Alaskan Klee Kai (http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/alaskankleekai.htm).
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What kind of music do you like?
Most anything, except a big majority of rap. Why not just look at my profile on last.fm (http://www.last.fm/user/motokochan/)?
4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF?
Help out several anime and manga fan groups. Sometimes I sleep.
5. What are your goals/dreams in life?
To do something that matters and helps people.
6. What got you involved in SMF?
I initially had to fix a broken YaBB SE board for someone, then got the responsibility of managing the repaired board.
7. Who do you admire? Why?
I admire a lot of people. One of the people I admire is my paternal grandfather. He has had a hard life, and he has taught me a lot about many things.
8. Are you into sports? If so which ones?
Not really into any sports, but I'll watch tennis if it is on and I am bored.
9. What is your dream job?
Something that challenges me and helps me grow in ability and skills.
10. What was your first screenname?
Youngmug. Still use it in a few places.
11. Do you have any piercings?
12. Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous?
Lefty, but I mouse right-handed.
13. Do you have any tattoo's? If not do you wish/plan to get one?
None. Dunno yet.
14. Do you have any siblings? If so how many of each.
15. What is your favorite website?
I go to too many sites to have a favorite.
16. Do you play computer games? If so which ones?
Not really a gamer. I'm usually too busy.
17. Do you play video game consoles? Which ones?
I own an NES (the original one, not the SNES or anything).
18. Are you married or planing to get married?
Not married, need to find someone first.
19. How many languages do you speak? Which ones?
Just Englsh right now. When I find time, I'll probably study a few others.
20. Do you drink?
21. Do you smoke?
Nope. Never saw the point.
22. Did you play hookey from class?
22. Do you have a license?
a. Do you own a car?
b. Have you ever been stopped for speeding?
23. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
24. How do you sleep?
25. Have you ever been on an airplane?
26. have you ever broken a bone?
27. Do you wear jewelry? If so what jewelry do you wear?
Just a wristwatch.
28. How do you dress?
I put my pants on one leg at a time. Is there another way?
29. How many keys are on your keyring?
Two keyrings. Six on one, four on another (I think).
30. What time do you go to bed? What time do you wake up?
Usually 1am and 7am.
31. What's the freakiest thing you have done?
I actually can't think of anything. I'm boring.
32. Do you live alone?
33. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer?
None. I'm not IN a computer. Do I look like Max Headroom?
34. How many hours a day do you spend in SMF?
None. I am not in a program, just the Matrix.
35. What is your favorite beverage? Coffee, Tea, Soda, Beer, other?
Tea. I'm enjoying Darjeeling of late.
36. What do you hate?
37. What do you love?
Those who try with all their heart to make the world around them a better place.
38. What is your religion?
Non-demoninational Christian, I guess.
It's called work. Big project going on.
BTW, the pic is from back in my early web days in 1994 or 1995. I think I used Paint Shop Pro 3 to make it on my 486. I might have upgraded to the AMD 5x86 by that time though (overdrive socket!).
Nothing really. I didn't really run any boards myself, just visited a few. I had a brief flirtation with phpBB for about a year on a private site. No one ever posted, though.
If you needed support on SMF, what location would you go before asking for help on the support boards? :P
There is only one answer, you better get it right!
Aaron, seen some of each series. It was okay, but the newer series weren't as good, and TOS was distracting because of how awful the wardrobe was. Enterprise was only worth watching to see Linda Park (char: Hoshi Sato).
I've seen too many series to have a favorite. Having favorites is limiting.
akabugeyes, I'd probably go to the code, depending on what the problem was. (No, there is not just one answer when you make such a generalized question.)
Let's pretend you got hit by a car and forgot your php knowledge, then where would you go? ;)
I give up. I wanted to plug the Online Manual (http://docs.simplemachines.org/) :P
Where do you see yourself in 10 years (or hope to see yourself)?
I just remember it by the first letter of his name... M = male!
or course, then I'd be female...
but seriously, that's how I remember.